Page 252 of 565 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302352 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Welcome Wildcat. Glad to have another poster...

I have always had good luck at the Target in Williamsburg when I have been in that area. I live in Norfolk so I hit the Military Highway area with pretty decent regularity.

SW Legos are incredible. I too started a little late, but have found through ebay and reissues I have most of the sets I can afford (wanting with legos is often unrealistic).

Weekend report from me is don't waste the gas. Still looking for deluxe 3 and Tarkin wave. Target is home of the army builder - 41's for miles on Military.

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Not much going on in the area.

Potomac Mills W-M: all of the Royal Guards & AT-TE Gunners were gone (no real suprise). At least the pegs were thinned out a little over the weekend. Hopefully they'll restock this week.

Pot Mills TRU: much to my suprise I found a few #42-44's. Looks like maybe only one case. Good to see that they finally got some of the 'newer' figs.

Pot. Mills Target: nothing new at all. Maybe 2 SA Clones & that's about the only thing of interest. Only had 3 or 4 deluxe sets (Obi-Wan & Palpatine) on the pegs (lots of empty pegs). Hopefully they will also restock this week.

That's about it.

Found me a Tarkin, Ask Ack and the Ackbar Senator tonight at CBurg WM. Last set they had. They also have early birds down to 20 bucks and they still arent selling. Will get on at ten bucks or less
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Hey ace!

Thanks for the input guys... I'll swing by a couple of places and see what kind of lego goods they have. What are your favorite sets, that you can still purchase in the stores, and that are somewhat inexpensive? I'm a little strapped for money right now so can't go buying the big sets. I will also keep my eyes peeled on that Tarkin wave and of course I will let you know if I find anything.
    Until next time...

My favorite set out right now is the cheapest set on the shelves. It's the Darth Vader Transformation and it retails for $6.99. Another set that I don't have but is next on my list is the ARC-170 which goes for $40.

As for the Tarkin wave it should be hitting this week and next week at the latest. KH found them on the west side of the state so hopefully they make they're way here soon.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Yeah, keep your eyes out for the Tarkin wave. Found a lone set last night at WM here in SW Va. need 48-56 now. Still havent found any Clone 3 packs here though.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I picked up a Clone Trooper 3 pk. the other day at Wal-Mart, along with a Rebuild Darth Vader. I had held out on the RB D Vader for a little while now, and they were just putting them on the pegs so I grabbed it. I had never seen the clone 3 pack before so I picked it up too. They are both straight from the case and are in excellent condition (though I am tempted to open that RB darth vader and some medical droids). Good thing I was there at 11pm when they were putting them up, cause they only had one of each.

I'm off to do a little hunting, see if Target or Wal-Mart has put out anything new. I am going to check out them legos too. I will let you know what I find.

Nice find at WM. Those near me have had a whole lot of nothing recently.

Am just about to have a few SW bucks in the budget. Hopefully a coupld sets of clones will appear...

I also found Tarkin and the rest(they had 1 more set) at the wal-mart in Aberdeen they also had deluxe series 2 as well as series 3 minus the clone pack which i have yet to see

No luck finding anything today. I did spend a couple minutes looking at the legos but didn't get anything, I was a little overwhelmed.

The displays at both Target and Walmart have gotten considerably smaller, which is kinda sad, and the pegs are getting more empty by the day . I'm still hoping both stores put out some new figs soon and that I'm there to get some good ones.
    I do have a concern/question about the new wave-
    So when the new waves start hitting the shelves around here, will there be no chance of ever finding like a AT-TE Tank Gunner, Royal Guards, Vader? Or will they mix some the older figures in with the new waves? I saw the case assortments that were provided by kidhuman on the main forum page, but it seems impossible for all the cases to be shipped with the same 5 or so different characters/figures!?!?!? I hope they will still mix in some of the older figs, if they don't all the stores will have the same 10 figures or whatever?!?!