Page 253 of 565 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263303353 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: Hampton Roads VA

UK, all 3 figures you listed are in the last couple of asst's. Just check the case asst thread and check for em.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Ok, I see what you are talking about but I am still a little confused.

What about like Chewbacca, or Count Dooku? Are those figures no longer being shipped, so we will not be able to find them unless they have been sitting there for a while?

I am still missing a few figures from my collection, but I have seen a couple Chewbaccas at Kmart and haven't picked him up yet because they are in bad shape (whatelse is new with Kmart?). There is no chance for a chewbacca to be shipped with these new waves? Count dooku is another one, never got to pick up one of him.

Are they still going to ship out the older figures/waves/collections? or JUST the figures listed in your last few assortments? If so, I need to run by there and get one (chewbacca) before it is too late. I don't really want to resort to using ebay either.
    Last edited by UKWildcat; 06-15-2005 at 02:06 AM.

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Found me a Tarkin, Ask Ack and the Ackbar Senator tonight at CBurg WM. Last set they had. They also have early birds down to 20 bucks and they still arent selling. Will get on at ten bucks or less
    Well, that saves me one stop on the way back to Maryland today.

WHat ever is listed in there is what is being shipped. Unless Hasbro decides to put out more cases, I would pick em up. You could also ask someone in the area to get you one. I see a few Dookus and some Cheiwes here and there now still.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Ok... Thank you for the clarification. I thought that is how it was, but wasn't sure.

Well... I'm off to Kmart!

FOund me a Clone 3 Pack tonight, red variant. They are out there fellas.

Ya missed out MTRIV, they had the Clone 3 pack red variant at Cburg WM tonight. Thanks for not stopping.

Cburg Target today: 3 pack white clones. Only one there, no other wave 3 deluxes. wave 2 Galactic heroes.

Picked up the 3 pack and Mace/Kit, Chewie/Clone GH.

Radford WM: nothing at all

I did pick up one of those Chewbaccas the other day, so I am pleased . Nice find on the red variant... I picked up the clone trooper 3 pk about a week ago and it was just the regular all white version. I have seen one or two more of the clone 3 pks since then, at different stores, but no red or brown variants. I'm just curious kid, does yours have the error on the back with the crab/spider droid text as well? Wondering if they have fixed that yet or what?

I'm starting to get depressed... I've check both wal-mart and target almost everyday now for over a week and NO NEW FIGS!!! I'm glad I picked up that RB Darth V. and the Clone 3 pk at walmart when I did.

Still waiting for the new waves, or an older one with a fig i'm missing

I just looked at my white(3) pack one and yes it was mislabeled.