Page 254 of 565 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258264304354 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Cool...

I was just wondering where abouts do you live? and where do you get the scoop on the case assortments that hasbro puts out?

was the red mis labeled as well?
    Last edited by UKWildcat; 06-16-2005 at 11:47 PM.

I havent looked at the red yet. I live in Radofrd, SW Va. ANd I used EE's catalog for the asst's.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Sweet man! I went to Virginia Tech, and my best friend went to Radford U., been there many a times.

Whats EE?

EE just clicky the link
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Ahhh... Cool. Thank you!

Kid,
    I would imagine you would have really good luck finding figs around Radford. I can't see a lot of people collecting around there, being that is college country , I could be wrong. I bet you have good luck finding figures at the Wal-mart there, you ever go to Blacksburg/Christiansburg to check out the Targets/Walmarts?

Boy do I miss that place...
    Last edited by UKWildcat; 06-17-2005 at 12:26 AM.

I work til 11:15 at night. When I get off work, I go to the CBurg and Radford WM's, becuase they have new cases on the floor getting ready for pack out. If I dont, I cant find anything new. There are a lot of collectors around here, alot of scalpers too. At MM I saw like 30 scalprs at Target at 7:30am waiting for the Vader figure, then they ran to the back. Its a tough area since they dont order lots of stuff.

Dang... I would have never suspected it. I guess they are around no matter where you live. I just remember going there, checking out the toy isle for figs, and there not being a soul in sight. At least you get a good chance at night of getting some good figures, since WM unloads them then. I get off work here around 8 pm. but Target doesn't put out figs that late, and its too early for WM. So I try and go around 10-11am before work... I do the best I can, but I know I am still missing out on some good ones either way.

WHat you should do, go home, grab a bite to eat, watch some ESPN, 10:30 comes around, hit WM as they unload. Cant hurt any.

I've tried something like that in the past... The WM near me is a pretty big one, and last time I was there it took them forever to unload the boxes. I even asked 2 people that were there to open a couple of the boxes so I could see what was in there and they wouldn't do it. They are really rude or a$$sholes or something. I even showed them where it was on the pallate(sp?) and they still wouldn't. Thats why I try and hit it up in the morning, when they are out. I really wish they would re-staff that WM! Oh well...

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Laurel Toys R Us had tones of #41 & some red sentry guards; North Glen Burnie Target had ROTS Galactic Heroes, Wave 2. Other than that...an utter wasteland except for micro-battle vehicles at Target. I thought WalMart would get more Darth Vader carry cases...they never did.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."