Page 255 of 565 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265305355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Hey UK. You said you're missing a couple of the older ROTS figs. Which are you still missing? And if I see them do you want me to pick them up?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

You need a carry case Jon? I have tons here, I can stick it on lay-a-way and you could send me the payment. LMK, PM me if you want it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

UK, thta is your error, dont ask them, take em and open them. If they say no, tell them they dont sell in the box do they? I used that a few times and they will open them. If need be tell a manager you probably will buy one or two and he will open them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

The main figure that I am missing that I want is Count Dooku. I picked up the Chewy the other day at Kmart so I have him now. My dad has a Dooku, he's been collecting since the originals, so I'm going to see if he'll sell it to me if I can't find it anywhere. I also have my sister up in Northern VA looking as well, so maybe she'll find one. Thanks for the offer Slicker, I may take you up on it if these other options fall through. I know he can be pretty hard to find.

OKAY GUYS!!!!

Just got back from Walmart and they had the Tarkin wave out. Picked up Tarkin, Meena Tills, and Ask Aak. I also scored one of the Clone Trooper 3 pks of the red variant as well. I wish they would have made all three figures with the red markings, cause the one looks pretty cool.

Happy Hunting They are out there...

Nice grab UK....

I strolled into Radford WM tonight and to my chagrin, there was an ARC-170 there. 1st one I ever laid eyes upon at retail. Stuck that and 7 SA clones on lay-a-way.

I strolled into Radford WM tonight and to my chagrin, there was an ARC-170 there. 1st one I ever laid eyes upon at retail. Stuck that and 7 SA clones on lay-a-way.

Cb WM Tarkin wave

KH...before I saw your post, I ended up ordering one from WalMart.com. Thanks anyway! It's always fun expecting a package.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

No problem Jon, glad you could get one.

Saw Series 2 Johnny Lightning Star Trek die cast ships, and Lothlorien LOTR Gift Pack from Toy Biz at local WalMart...that's about it!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."