Page 260 of 565 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270310360 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Ok, Hasbro is in Rhode Island, so why the heck does the West Coast get the stuff first?
    Because they are shipped from Asia

MM74MD, do you want in on Fantasy Football again, if so PM me your email and I will send the invite
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    MM74MD, do you want in on Fantasy Football again, if so PM me your email and I will send the invite
    Sent! The Smithsburg Bushwhackers will prevail this season!

Invite sent, good luck.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

The Neo. warriors and the Wookie warriors are definetly starting to build up just about anywhere it seems like. The TRU in Golden ring and Towson both have the new galactic heroes thing with Luke not sure what its called but it seems like the are having a problem with the package most I have seen are beat to hell.

Re: Hampton Roads VA

The one in Williamsburg.

I also went to the the Target/Walmart and TRU in Newport News and they didn't have much of anything. I did find a Mace Windu at the Walmart though, picked him up for my dad.
    I'm going to check Walmart tomorrow and see if they got a Green Clone Trooper 3pk. since that is the only one I'm missing, of the Clone Troopers.

I dont know what it is these Jedi Force figs come with are. Yoda looks like he ha a jackhammer with him

Ok, so you're not really in my area. Either way happy hunting!

I made another trip today and nothing spectacular to report.
    Target on First Colonial-Once again tons of the Bacara wave along with the Invisible Hand Micro Machine playset. It's a nice piece and I may have to get one of those.

K-Mart on First Colonial-Lots of Clone Commanders, but for $7 I think they'll be there for a while.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I decided to run by Target and Walmart today but I didn't really find anything. Target had 5 5 packs of the Star Cases, so I decided to pick up a couple of those. When I go to check out the lady is like these are recalled, can't sell them. Arggh!!! I knew that they had been recalled a while ago, but I was hoping they had already fixed the problem and released some new ones. At some point I would like to put all of my figures in a case, but right now I would at least like to get Palpatine blue saber, Vader, and several others in some cases pretty soon.

Do you all know where one can get a good Star Case that won't damage any of the new basic figures? I've looked around on the internet and haven't been able to find anything.

Thanks...

There are many threads in the ROTS Toys section about the star cases, just do a search and there are some links.