Page 261 of 565 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261262263264265271311361 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

The TRU in golden ring had 2 cases of the gunship in tonight its the first time I have seen them in a while. They also got another case of 12" figures

I grabbed another SA clone today. Nothing else new in Radford WM
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Went to Nimmo Rd. WM and they had nothing new to report although they did have a strange find. The Code 3 Collectibles Millenium Falcon was there for $250. I never realized how large those were. The box had to have measure at least 1.5 to 2 feet square. I've never seen those in any store before and it kinda caught me off guard.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

My brother found the new force battlers today at the Hagerstown Wal-mart. he got the only Chewy and picked up a Clone and Mace for me. So there is still another Mace and Clone.

I saw the new force battlers at ATrget the other day. Dont care for them too much. The clone does look nice.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Hit Radford WM yesterday prior to work and they had one wave of the Mpire figures. Got Vader and Clone wave. Need the other.

CB WM - Nada

CB Target - New cups minus the Fettt one, Silly string shooters and new GH, thats aboout it.

North Glen Burnie WalMart had wave 2 M-pire figurines in. North Glen Burnie Target had basic figures #48, 49 & 50 back in stock.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I found the game with the exclusive anakin pilot figure from episode I in Charlotte Amallie, St. Thomas last week. It looks like Frederick sold out of everything but the Neimodian warrior while I was gone last week. I buddy of mine picked up a couple of wookie copters though.

CB TArget - NOthing new. Picked up 2 SA clones from them today

CB WM - As of midnight they packed out 2 cases of Mpire figs, the Darth Vader wave, so they will be a plenty in the AM along with 2 cases of the new GH figs.

WM Radford - Absolutely nothing new.

On another front, both WM's here sent all the Early Birds back to Hasbro. MM74MD, can you still get one for 12 bucks? They never hit lower than 20 here. If you can LMK.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    On another front, both WM's here sent all the Early Birds back to Hasbro. MM74MD, can you still get one for 12 bucks? They never hit lower than 20 here. If you can LMK.

Maybe I didn't post it, but they actually lowered them to $5 and they were gone a few days after that!

Sorry bro!