Page 262 of 565 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266272312362 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Thanks man, if ya happen across one for cheap Lmk
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Went to First Colonial Target and they had all 3 of the new cups that rang up at $7.99 apiece. I thought they were supposed to be more but I'm not sure. They also had about 5 Mustafar playsets along with the 2 Micro Machine transforming playsets.

If you're looking for the cups they only 1 Han and 1 Yoda left. I bought the last Fett.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Nice...
    I went to target today and they didn't have much of anything again. Nothing I needed. I did pick up another Anakin #28, so now I have two of all of them (anakins and darth). Well I thought Kidhumans case assortments have gone to $hit, but he is right on target with the new ones. Yoda 26, Grievous #9, which has the saber on the right, have been released with the new waves. I have still yet to find anything above #50. If you find sometihng let me know...

It's a crazy world...

Ohh yea... I'm still looking for that Deluxe Clone Trooper Green 3pack. I have all the others. That is the only one i'm seeking... Hopefully I'll find it soon...

[Don't forget to look at the CheckOut lines at the walmart. There have been a cubicle or two that have hanging figures, most of us would ignore... Thought I would let you know...]

I'm not even sure if anyone has found anything above 50 yet UK. As for the Green Clone 3 pack I'll keep an eye out for ya.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

TRU-Frederick has the Wookie Helicopter.

The Wal-mart on 26 sold out of the M-pire figures in 2 days. I really didn't think there would be that much demand for them.

Basic figures are scarce around here. I hope they start getting more in to keep the kids interested. Maybe then there will be more new stuff for us collectors later on.

TRU Glen Burnie also had the wookiee flyer...and they got in the M-pire figures today as well. This seems to be the calm before the next onslaught many of us were hoping for, in order to regroup finances. Most of the SW sections I scoped today were HQ for Neo. & wookiee warriors, and that was about it, except for Force Battlers that aren't moving. I did pick up Balrog Gandalf(great sound chip base), new wave 4 Uruk with moving mouth & sound, and possessed Theoden(nice sculpt) from Toy Biz. Other than that...dry, dry, dry.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

NOthing new today at CB WM. Just grabbed 4 #6 clones on lay-a-way.

Radford WM - nothing new

Did however trade for a 500 vader. Havent seen those at retail yet
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Not much going on around the area. I did manage to score a blue clonetrooper 3-pack at the Target in Burke. That's about it.

Potomac Mills Target: sad.

Pot.Mills W-M: even worse

Pot. Mills TRU: no new figs but did have some of the M-pire figs. Still waiting for the 500 Vader.

Radford WM - Sadder than your puppy dying on Christmas day.