Page 263 of 565 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273313363 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Just found out my 500th vader shipped from amazon.

I wonder if they are actually releasing the evolution 3 packs next week like they're supposed to. Amazon has already changed the ship date 5 times.

There is nothing around here worth talking about at the retail level. If anything new has come in, it was gone long before I had a chance to get to the stores.

Mtriv, someone has already found the Evolution sets in Kmart
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Hagerstown TRU had one of the Build Your Own Lightsaber. Looks like a lot of fun...but pricey at $34.99.

Glen Burnie TRU had one lone, bent-up Assaj Ventress Unleashed...so I guess the rest of that wave came & went some time earlier today. Didn't spot anything else new anywhere.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

If Suncoast is still having the sale they were this weekend there is 1 more Bossk bust leftover rings up at 11.25 All clearence item were take an additional 50 percent off and he already had 50% knocked off. But even at 22.50 thats a good price

Re: Hampton Roads VA

I guess you fellas haven't found anything recently? I know I haven't. The clutch in my car blew out so I've been kinda limited on the transportation. Gotta get that fixed and I'm getting ready to buy a new car so I've gotta hold down on the spending anyways.

I guess I will tell you guys since none of my friends really care about SW...I was going through some of the older POTF figures on ebay last week and ended up getting a POTF Darth Vader w/ Long Saber, Luke Skywalker w/ Long Saber and Luke in Dagobah Short Saber in Long Saber Tray for $6 and some change, it came to about $10 after shipping. All Orange/Red Cards. I found that to be an amazing deal and had to take advantage of it. I had never got any of the old Long Saber figures in the past. Now I just need the Obi Long, Luke X-Wing Long, and reg. Luke Dagobah Long, and I guess the transitional figures, SS, Long Tray. I received the figures today and they are all in very very good condition, could have been packed a little better, but they are in really good condition, and for the price I can't complain.

Well I plan on going to Target tomorrow before work, if I have the time, I will definitely let you guys know if I find anything good.

Until next time!

Oh yea...

I did find a company called ProTech that sells star cases for about $1.40 a pop. Haven't found any others. If you all know of any other ones, cheaper, better or whatever, please let me know. I don't want to buy a bunch of these if there are better ones out there... Thanks!

Here's ProTech cases for $1 apiece when you order over 100.

As for the Star Wars Ebay finds there's a thread here somewhere where you can post yer findings.

And yeah, I haven't been out hunting much lately both because my car is in the shop and I'm pretty much caught up to number 50 so making runs is usually fruitless.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Yea, I'm basically caught up too. But Target is right on my way to work and if they ever put out any more clones, S Articulated, Quickdraw, tank gunner, etc I will definitely pick them up for my army. Of course I doubt I will ever see these figures again, but I'll check anyways.

Take care!

Glen Burnie TRU had stock on "Build-your-own Ultimate Lightsaber Kit. At 34.99@...too pricey for my hard-earned $$ right now.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."