Page 265 of 565 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267268269275315365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Your Welcome MTRIV. The Vader I am not opening. Unless I find a cheap one somewhere else for #2, it is staying closed.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I found this afternoon at the KM in Annandale Va both the Anakin Evo pack as well as one Jedi vs. Sith Battle Pack. But still no sign in northern VA of basic figs 45 and higher, or the 500 Vader. The search goes on.

Went looking for Evolutions sets(which I didn't find), but scored Jedi Vs. Sith Battle Pack(2 there, bought 1) at South Glen Burnie K-Mart. North Glen Burnie Target had Assaj & Yoda Vs. Palpy Unleashed. No sign of Vader. Then stopped at Hallmark store to pick up a coupla ornaments...Vader with sound-chip base is awesome(don't even need a tree)...also bought the clonetrooper Lt. Will pick up Slave Leia & Anakins fighter eventually. Happy hunting!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Glad you liked the Vader jon. When I saw it hanging there I know it was a must have for everyone.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

found the 500th Vader at KB's in Annapolis. the only one on the shelf. they were charging $19.99 for it.

Thanks for the report sparky I went to the KB in white marsh today and the had just got in 2 cases of the 500th Vader. It was worth paying 20 bucks for him as long as its taken for him to show up. Now I just need to track down evolutions.

NOthing new in Radofrd or Cburg, found a lone clone 3 pack of red variation. Grabbed it.

Found the Jedi vs. Sith battlepack at K-mart in Frederick today. It was the last one they had.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    Found the Jedi vs. Sith battlepack at K-mart in Frederick today. It was the last one they had.
    Same at the Dale City K-mart. Also snagged the Evolution Anakin to Vader.

Other stops today:
    Pot.Mills Target: what a big letdown. Nothing but Palpatines, Geo. & Wookie Warriors.

Pot.Mills W-M: Not much better, but I think they had a few Clone Pilots mixed in.

Pot.Mills TRU: about the same as the above two.

Manassas Mall Target: don't even waste your time.

Manassas TRU: same old story.

Manassas Mall K-B: see above

Still waiting patiently for the 500 Vader to show up as well as the remaining two figs from the Tarkin wave that I need.

Still haven't spotted Evolutions set at retail yet...how about you, Sparky, any luck? Checked around yesterday everywhere...you guessed it: nuthin!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."