Page 267 of 565 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277317367 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Found the 2nd wave of Mpire figs at Cburg Kmart. Said they had some Evolutions but sold out of them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm beginning to think my Glen Burnie K-Mart had the Evolutions sets, and sold out before the Hagerstown/Frederick sighting. By the time I got there, there were only two Jedi/Sith Battle Packs left.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

KB Toys in Marley Station Mall had 3 Vader 500th @19.99. I want an extra, but I hate their damnable stickers on the front plastic.

Kmart in CBurg had 1 Anakin Evolution set, and it was mine. Found an employee stash of it. Was real nice to stick it to him.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

As of Noon today, the Springfield Target had 2 500th Vaders left and the ingstowne WM had six. Still no sign of anything higher than #44 still anywhere around DC.

Hagerstown Wal Mart has 7 Anakin Evolutions packs left as of 30 minutes ago. They ALL have damaged packaging. They are $19.97. I still haven't see the 500th Vader in Maryland. I did get it however at a very small Kmart in PA just across the border from me over the weekend. Very cool, but I don't think it's worth $17.99

south glen burnie target has plenty of cat. antilles, zett and utapaun warrior as of 3:30 monday also have jedi vs. sith battle pack
    no sign of repaint thou
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Thanks for the report Valin...don't you know that was the ONLY store I didn't hit today. I doubled back around 6, but they were all long gone. Several Battle Packs left. I'm more convinced than ever that scalpers read our posts. I still haven't seen Anakin Evolution anywhere.

South Glen Burnie K-Mart had 3 Vader500th this evening @17.99, all with stickers on front plastic.

nothing at walmart target or tru at glen burnie mall
    for so reason crain hwy target had two aisle new figs were in one new battle pack in the other
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi