Page 273 of 565 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283323373 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Well, I was in the stomping grounds of Jonthe Jedi over at Columbia Target and TRU. Both stores had nada on Saturday afternoon. I also checked over by Nottingham something(dont know the name of the area, but there was a huge ope nfield off the highway with that sign) and they had nothing but Neo Warriors.

I did happen to grab 51-53 in Atlantic City along with an ARC-170 Titanium.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Hagerstown Wal Mart has bunches of Red Clone Troopers, Green Clone Commanders, & AT-RT ? Drivers. I also met mtriv73's mom in there as well. Buying toys for her baby. So sweet

Hagerstown TRU has the Blue Starfighter & the Anakin Mustafar wave.

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    Hagerstown Wal Mart has bunches of Red Clone Troopers, Green Clone Commanders, & AT-RT ? Drivers. I also met mtriv73's mom in there as well. Buying toys for her baby. So sweet

Hagerstown TRU has the Blue Starfighter & the Anakin Mustafar wave.
    She said to make sure and tell you thanks for the help (Mom said you were a sweet young man for showing her which ones were the new ones. )

Found a lone Obi Pilot and Red-eye Ani at the Potomac Mills WM.
    Found the 3rd wave of Titaniums at the Stafford WM...they were resetting and no figures out at all.
    Found 2 Bacaras at the TRU at Kingstowne and saw a kid pick-up the last Obi fighter...pretty sure he wasn't gonna Ebay it.
    Just missing the repaints, AT Driver and Sentry

Radofrd WM is resetting the toy section, so no new figures for a few days. But on the lighter side, I have no moey for them anyways. YAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Sorry Slicker, the Target didn't have any guards left.

When I went back a couple of days ago just about everything new was gone. All of the newer wave was gone, the guards, the tank gunners, everything except the Nem. Warriors and crap.

I did go by Target today and they did have some new old figures out. They had a couple Emperors #12, Yoda #3, and some Grievous #36. I picked up another Emperor for the heck of it. I haven't seen any newer deluxe figures hit the pegs in a long time.

Was the #6 Clone that you found the new one with the red paint? And how much does that Obi/Starfighter exclusive sell for?

Actually meant to post this yesterday, but was sick as a dog. Picked up the "green" Clone 3-pack yesterday at Potomac Mills Target. Only new thing they had.

Hit Pot.Mills W-M this evening and they had the Unleashed Sidious/Yoda & Ventress, but no sign of Vader (the only one I want).

Jon, I hope everything went well for your son (and your wife) today, and my thoughts and prayers are with you & your family.

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Sorry Slicker, the Target didn't have any guards left.
    Not to worry. Thanks alot for trying though.

Was the #6 Clone that you found the new one with the red paint? And how much does that Obi/Starfighter exclusive sell for?
    The clone unfortunately was just the regular white one but I rarely see them so I figured I post about it. As for the Jedi Starfighter I never even thought to check price. I would say that it's not any more than $20-$25 though.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

North Glen Burnie WalMart had several cases of deluxe figures on a pallet: Stass Allie w/bike, clone 3-packs, etc. I asked a crabby older toy dept employee if I could look thru them & she turned me down. I don't think it was anything we didn't already have! Thanks for the prayers & Kind words...Tyler pulled thru great, no problems except when the drugs wore off. Hurtin' puppy! I got a nice note from Mary Franklin at the SW Insider that Tyler will be featured in Bantha Tracks in the late Sept. issue. My wife & I kinda gave up hope after 2 issues went by.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Jon,

Great to know Tyler pulled through with flying colors!