Page 28 of 565 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128528 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

So instead of warming the pegs at all of the main stores, the Saga figures will be sitting on the pegs at the toy outlet stores next to the McFarlane figures, right?
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Frederick Target: Nexu/Anakin Deluxe
    Frederick Walmart: They all the new waves earlier today but all that was left was 3 Han Solos.
    Frederick KBTOYs: Nothing.
    Frederick toysrus: Anakin/Nexu
    Mt. Airy Walmart: Anakin/Nexu

Deluxe Anakin/Nexu at Springfield Target. I think I may have gotten the last Anakin.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Clearly, there's a trend here. Nexu and Deluxe Anakin at Wal-Mart Kingstowne. This is more of a sighting report, though, since others there at the same time took the rest of the Nexi. Couple of the Anakins were left; I did not see any of the new basic figures.

TRU at Kingstowne had a couple of 12" Jangos and the Unleashed figures.

No Acklay sightings --

Potomac Mills WalMart has finally filled up their pegs. Unfortunately, they've chopped down the basic figure section to 3 freak'n pegs. All full of Zams and Senator Jar Jars. They did have the Nexu and Deluxe Anakin. Decided to pick up another Nexu to have both variations.

Pot. Mills Target........Deluxe Ani & Nexu
    Pot. Mills TRU............nothing new
    Manassas KB............ same
    Manassas Target...... same
    Manassas TRU.......... same
    Manassas W-M.........a bunch of the Massiff wave, if anyone's still looking. They also had both new deluxe figs.

The Walmarts in Eldersburg and Westminster both put out several cases of the Bespin Wave with plenty of Luke (metal peg, no blood) Darth, Jango and Primal Mace

No signs of Palp, Puhr, Han, Chewie or Obi Pilot.

Found a couple of Dookus, if anyone is still looking for one, at the Ballston KB.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Down on the Eastren Shore this weekend. Found the deluxe Nexu & Anakin at the Walmart in Ocean City along with the Massif wave.

The trend continues...Deluxe Ani, Nexu, & Massif wave at Walmart Fair Lakes.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Bah, morning run came up totally empty.

TRU Kingstowne has a shelf *full* of 12" Jangos. There is one Nexu left at the Kingstowne Wal-Mart (slightly damaged sticker so apparently abandoned by scalpers) but all else, including the deluxe Anakins that were there yesterday evening, gone.