Page 29 of 565 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129529 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Westminster Walmart: Anakin/Nexu
    Westminster KBToys: Nothing
    Westminster Toy Works: Clone Trooper Exlusive. I bought the red one but still need the yellow. The only yellow they had was damaged so i didn't get it.
    Wesminster Target: Anakin/Nexu

Target in Columbia had a bunch of Nexu/Anakin
    TRU in Columbia: Nothing new
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

It seems like every store in this area got the anakin/nexu in this week.

Eldersbery WalMart: Nothing

Stopped by Potomac Mills WalMart today and much to my suprise, found that they restocked their pegs (now 9 pegs instead of only 3). Picked up the Endor Raid Solo and the Final Battle Jango with the flames going up. They had a bunch of the Bespin wave. All the Lukes were the non-bloody type.

Still lacking Palpatine, Puhr, Chewie and Obi Pilot.

Bowie Walmart had a Ton of Bespin Luke/Vaders, Final battle Mace/Jango....and 1 Taun We. They were still priced at $4.77.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

The Gaithersburg Target today had both a Palpatine and 2 Djas Puhr, but the Palpatine had an awful paint job and I left it behind. No sign of Chewie or Han. The Germantown WM yesterday had lots of the Bespin wave, but not the bloody Luke

Major Karr, have you seen a lot of Palpys and Puhrs? I'm desperately looking for those 2. Maybe we could work out a trade. Email me or PM me if interested. Also, I work in MD so maybe we could meet somewhere. Are you looking for anything yourself?

Djas and Palpy galore on the endcap of the Target in Gaithersburg off of 270.

Any Acklay sightings?

I was at Target Gaithersberg at 1 and they had NO PALPs/DJAS LEFT!!! I did pick up a Obi Wan Pilot tho. Now i still need Djas, Palp, and Chewie.

You went to Gaith.? Or Germantown? I saw them in Gaithersburg.