Page 291 of 565 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295301341391 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

When it comes to army building I usually see whats there. If there are a bunch of clones, I will take around 1/2, assuming there are more than 5-6 there at the time. If its one or two I will buy them depending on the figs from the sst left on the pegs. If all the others are there, I buy em, if there are someleft, I willleave a set for someone else. 2nd or 3rd time round, I goes for mines.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Columbia Target must have gotten in the new figure/cup sets...all that was left was Leia; no Vader or stormie. On a side note...I received my Tomy mini R2 as well, and my cat had the same reaction...she didn't know whether to go after it, or run from it. She loves to lie near my son's action figures when he's setting them up. Speaking of #1 son...check out Tyler's 1/2 page spread in the new SW Insider(Bantha Tracks section). I took that picture at CIII, which gives you some idea how close I got to GL. I'm still in denial it all happened. Thanks to Mary Franklin for using so much of my story copy!!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Yesterday AM, C-Burg Target: Collector's cases and the candy section had the Darth Vader cookie jars with M&Ms. Also had two new TIE Fighters. Still no sign of the cups...still.

Yesterday PM, C-Burg Walmart: Nada.
    "You think you are hot sh*t in a champaign glass, but you're nothing but cold diarreah in dixie cup!" - The Monarch

South Glen Burnie Target had the cups in ... 2 of each.

CB Target WM - nothing new

CB WM - sabers with GH figures in them(oooooooo boy)
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

TRU at Baileys XRoads had three Obi Starfighters
    TRU at Kingstowne has the Hoth BattlePack
    WM at Kingstowne has the Sith and Empire Battlepacks
    Nothing new seen anywhere for quite a while in northern VA

Found #'s 58 (Wookie Commando) & 63 (Niemoidian Commander) today at Pot.Mills WalMart. Wasn't in there looking for figures, but since I was in the area I had to check. They were the last ones on the pegs & didn't see anything else from that wave(s). Someone checking out the SW section said that he had found Cmdr.Bly at another WalMart in the area.

Great finds, nonetheless, Jobare! Has anyone who ordered the Early Bird figures received them yet? Just curious?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    Has anyone who ordered the Early Bird figures received them yet? Just curious?
    Yeah, I got mine earlier this past week. Chewie's the best one of the lot. I understand why they had to do a painted on face for Leia because of the hood, but Luke's face is painted on too. Yuck! Molding the heads in fleshtone looks so much better. Guess Luke goes into the customs bin!

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Went to the WM on Nimmo Rd. and FINALLY found 2 of 3 color variation figures. I found the Clone Pilot and Clone Commander. They also had several AT-TE Gunners which I've noticed are starting to show up in little patches.

Other finds at the same store included 4 Blue Clone 3 Packs, several AT-RT Drivers, Obers Pilot, 500th Vaders, and #6 Clones.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!