Page 297 of 565 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301307347397 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Just got back from the "morning run":

Pot.Mills W-M: nothing new.

Pot. Mills Target: nothing new

Pot. Mills TRU: same

Southbridge (Dumfries) W-M: picked up the last "Sith" Evo. Nothing new in the way of figures.

Dumfries Target: just opened up within the last week. Ton of figures, unfortunately nothing really new. They did have 4 Plo Koon's Starfighter and 10 of the Attack on Coruscant B-Packs and 3 each of the "Lava Reflection" figs.

I've acquired the lava obi and vader, plo koons star fighter, and clone attack on coruscant this weekend. They all came from Targets in the area.

The towson Target put out a bunch of the Lava figures and about 5 or 6 Clone attack battlepacks

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Went by Target today and no Lava figs or any other exclusives.

They did have more of the cups/figures though. 2 Leias, 2 Vaders, and 1 Stormie. They also had the Unleashed marked down to $10. They only had 2 Bens though.

I'm definitely gonna try and get to Target on the 16th as that seems to be the date that the exclusives are getting released.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I checked Target again today and no exclusives, definitely going to check on the 16th though. While I was at Target I did pick up a Neim. Commander #63. First time I have seen anything above #55. So as of now I am looking for 56-68, w/ exception to 63. I also checked WM today but they didn't have anything I needed.

Hey Slick, do you collect McFarlane Sports Picks figures? If so have you seen any of the newer NFL ones anywhere? It seems that Target no longer carries McFarlane stuff (atleast the one here), and WM still has the old crappy Nascar figures. WM is the only place around here that carries them and I haven't seen an NFL figure yet. No TRU around here either.

Anyways, I'll keep ya posted on my findings. Hopefully we will have some really good luck on the 16th. I'll definitely let you know.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    I
    Hey Slick, do you collect McFarlane Sports Picks figures? If so have you seen any of the newer NFL ones anywhere? It seems that Target no longer carries McFarlane stuff (atleast the one here), and WM still has the old crappy Nascar figures. WM is the only place around here that carries them and I haven't seen an NFL figure yet. No TRU around here either.
    I don't collect 'em but if there are any you're looking for let me know and I'll keep an eye open.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

C-Burg Target, 9:30am: Gree wave & new Force Battlers. Saw Plo Koon's fighter earlier in the week. Target finally put out some Figures with Cups, but it was the older Boba/Han/Yoda wave....curses!!!
    "You think you are hot sh*t in a champaign glass, but you're nothing but cold diarreah in dixie cup!" - The Monarch

C-Burg Target, 9:15am: Attack on Coruscant Battlepacks arrived. There was one left when I left.
    "You think you are hot sh*t in a champaign glass, but you're nothing but cold diarreah in dixie cup!" - The Monarch

Columbia Greatland Target must have had the "final five" mixture wave, cause I saw a beat up #64(R4) & the blue guard. I'm also seeing the older cup/fig/ sets like Gen. G, Obi, Yoda, Han & Boba Fett coming back in for those who collect them. North Glen Burnie Target had 5 Lava Reflection Obi's on the pegs with no price sticker. Some guy with his kid walked passed me with the 5 Lava Anakin's in his hands(which I didn't quite understand since they're being presented as a set????). I guess they'll be on ebay later today. Has anyone heard anything on the TRU exclusive Holo. Palpy?? Has it been found? On a happier note, my Early Bird figures showed up today...dry & secure. I really like the Leia & Chewie, just cause they look great next to each other.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

that may have been me at the north glen burnie target around 3:00
    i actually had 3 each 1 set for me never to be opened 1 for my daughter to play with and one for my cousin
    if the guy you saw was also walking around in circles looking for a cell phone signal it was me had the call cousin to make sure he wanted them and hadn't already found them
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi