Page 298 of 565 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308348398 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Received my Early Birds today as well. Looks pretty nice so far, and makes a nice addition to my original Early Bird set. The circle is now complete!

Re: Hampton Roads VA

I'm basically looking for any of them at this point. Though I really want to find Julius Jones, both regular and variant versions. I was just mainly wondering if they have been showing up yet, where you are. If you don't mind, just keep an eye out and see if they are around, or let me know when they start showing up. I'd apprecaite it.

Sunday is fast approaching... Hopefully we will find those exclusives with ease. I'm going to run by Target and WM tomorrow, will let you know if I find anything.

Take care!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    I'm basically looking for any of them at this point. Though I really want to find Julius Jones, both regular and variant versions. I was just mainly wondering if they have been showing up yet, where you are. If you don't mind, just keep an eye out and see if they are around, or let me know when they start showing up. I'd apprecaite it.
    I'll definitely keep my eyes open for Jones for ya. Are there any others you need/want? I can look for them too.

Sunday is fast approaching... Hopefully we will find those exclusives with ease. I'm going to run by Target and WM tomorrow, will let you know if I find anything.
    I plan on going out tomorrow and I'll no doubts be out on Sunday. The Target I go to didn't put the Lava Vader out early so I'm quite sure that they'll have the display out on Sunday.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Sweet, thanks Slick.

The Target here didn't put the Lava Vader out earlier either, to my knowledge. Of course I blew it and didn't wake up early enough, so when I went they were sold out. Had to settle for eBay .

I actually took this Sunday off, usually I work on Sundays, but my birthday is Saturday so i figured I'd need the day to relax/recover and take it easy, watch some football, you know. So i plan to set my alarm for the morning hours to wake up and go to Target when it opens. Hopefully I won't blow it this time .
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Valin...sorry we just missed each other. I don't think it was you I saw, because this gentleman just had Anakin, no Obi's. I thought, wow, how could you not want a set of each...whether you open or not. Glad you got your Early Birds Major Karr!! Has anyone else found any evidence of the "final five"??
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Target in Frederick: found Gree, Bly, and Tarzan wookie. And yes, the wookies pants stink like hell!

I got my early bird figures yesterday.

TRU in Frederick has put out a bunch of evolutions sets (5 clone trooper, 1 Sith) and a bunch of figures from older waves. Still no sign of the final wave, but then again I haven't exactly been scouring the countryside looking for them.

Laurel & Longate Columbia Target were in early stages of setting up SW themed endcaps. I saw some Lava Obi's & Anakins at both, Clone attack BP's & Laurel's store had a box of Plo Koon's fighter on floor unopened. I've noticed the north Glen Burnie WalMart has a big aisle SW fixture with a mix of costumes, access. & action figures. With all this space...no new figs!!! I've been picking up some ROTS Topps Widevision cards. I need #36 & 51...I have extras and will definitely trade if there's certain # cards you're looking for.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

C-Burg Target, 10:15am: Full endcap of new stuff! They had probably 12 sets (24 total) of the Lava Anakin and Obi Wan, 7 Clone Attack Battle Packs, and some Plo Koon fighters. I almost missed them, since it is the endcap opposite of the main aisle (i.e. against the back wall of the store). God I hate paying those prices for the exclusive figs that are crappy...but I have OCD. I am mighty impressed, however, at how kick-*** the Clone Attack sets are...I dig the grey highlights. By far the best Battle Pack yet.
    "You think you are hot sh*t in a champaign glass, but you're nothing but cold diarreah in dixie cup!" - The Monarch

Had to pick up a couple of things so I went on a toy run.

WM on Nimmo Rd. didn't have much of anything but they did have two really big SW sections. The normal one and then one in the middle of a main aisle. They did have one Early Bird Kit though and they also had the new Super Sized Titanium ships. They look good but not worth the price if you ask me. I have no clue where the hell it came from but it was there.

First Colonial Target didn't have much but I did pick up the Bodyguard vs. Obi Wan Battle Arena. I've never seen it in stores so I picked it up. They had 2 left still.

Still no sign of the Lava figs at Target so I'm still going tomorrow before I go to watch the Lions play. Hopefully I can win in one of the situations.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!