Page 299 of 565 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303309349399 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

North Glen Burnie Target had Plo Koon fighters out, Lava's were sold out. No new basic figures. South Glen Burnie Target has started marking Unleashed figs. down to 10.48. Happy hunting this w/e!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Re: Hampton Roads VA

When I went to WM yesterday a couple of the employees were setting up a pretty big Star Wars section on a gondola or whatever in one of the main isles near the toys. There were some figures, Vader helmets, unleashed, lightsabers and a ton of Vader 500th figures, amongst some other stuff. Don't know if they have enough stuff to fill the entire section, but it appeared to be all SW stuff. I'm going to check it out again tomorrow after I run to Target.

I wish you and the Lions the best of luck. I think the Lions have a good chance of beating Carolina since the Panther's runningbacks are banged up and the Lions are playing at home. I do like Kevin Jones (VA Tech baby!) but Harrington needs to have a good game to pull off the win.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    but Harrington needs to have a good game to pull off the win.
    So in other words they're doomed.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

The Springfield Target had the endcap up, with about 12 Battlepacks (no variant), 10 each of Lava's and PK Fighter in the section. No new figs though. Nothing new at WM, TRU, KB or the Annandale KM and Skyline Target.

Roanoke TRU: 5 Clone Evo packs, 1 Sith Evo Pack, couple Obi Fighters, lots of 500 Vader. No Hoth Battlepacks or Holo Palpy

Roanoke Target: About 7 Clone Attack Battle Packs. Found Leia and Stormtrooper Figures with Cup...no Vader though.
    "You think you are hot sh*t in a champaign glass, but you're nothing but cold diarreah in dixie cup!" - The Monarch

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    So in other words they're doomed.

Well I just got back from Target and no exclusives of any kind. I was there when the store opened so I know they didn't sell out (atleast not this morning). There wasn't even a spot on the shelves for any exclusives. I asked a lady if she could check a DCPI number, she didn't, she claimed they didn't receive any new SW stuff. I'm going to call the store later today and ask 'em to check the number again.

I'm going back to sleep!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

That really sucks UK. I'm about to go out myself and I'm hoping that I don't come up empty handed. Wish me luck.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Yes, definitely, best of luck to you. Let me know what you find.

I hate Hampton
    They didn't have anything. I don't know why I'm surprised but I am. And to make it worse the Lions aren't on local TV nor are they on Sunday Ticket.

BTW, yesterday at TRU I saw the Tom Brady and Randy Moss McFarlane figures and on the back was Julius Jones.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Pot. Mills TRU: nothing new

Pot.Mills Target: nothing new

Dumfries W-M: same

Dumfries Target: had some of the Clone Attack BP's & Lava figs, but nothing new in basic figs.

Manassas Mall Target: nothing new

Gainesville SuperTarget: first time I've been out to this store, but I'm glad I went. Nothing much in the Action Figure section, but found the "SW" endcap and found the Gree wave. Suprised to see that the figures rang up at $4.31 each.

Now all I need are Tarkin (if they really made one) and #'s 64-67.