Page 300 of 565 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310350400 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

South Glen Burnie Target also had SW endcap: PK's fighter, Clone BP...no Lava's or new basic figs.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Hey Fellas!
    I haven't posted in quite some time, but I wanted to let you know that the Lava Figs have hit in Chesapeake(Greenbriar) and Norfolk(Military) Targets. I also picked up Plo Koon's Starfighter on Friday at the Military Target, they also had the Attack on Coruscant Battle Paks there as well! They are on an end cap next to electronics/video games. If you don't see them anywhere, trying using the DPCI number-that's how a friend of mine got his and he called me to let me know they were at Greenbriar Target.
    Wildcat, I've seen remnants of the new Mcfarlane NFL figs(Military TRU), only seen Brady,Moss though. I did manage to pick up Roethlisberger at a Sports shop inside the PA Walmart today, I think they had Mcgehee and a few others, don't remember seeing J.J though, but at $14.99, they're pretty steep. I had to get my QB though!!! Go STEELERS!-even if they lost to the Jags...
    Hope this info helps, Happy Huntin'!

C-Burg Walmart: Set up a mid-aisle Star Wars display, which looks to be a prep for the DVD release. The display had tons of Vader figs and ROTS Vader/Sideous&Yoda Unleashed. Also had new original trilogy DVD packs (DVD sets without the 4th bonus disc), both Full and Wide Screen. Lots of lights sabers. Also had a pallet display with half lightsabers and half Deluxe Figs (Table Vader, Yoda, Crab Droid, Spider Droid waves...no clones).
    "You think you are hot sh*t in a champaign glass, but you're nothing but cold diarreah in dixie cup!" - The Monarch

Thanks for the heads up rc. I'm probably gonna go to the VB Target again today just for the heck of it and if they have nothing I may drive over to the Military Target.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Target in Frederick had remnants of the last ROTS wave yesterday. Scored R4 and the wookie. Everything else was long gone.

I forgot to post yesterday. I went to Target yet again and still no exclusives. I give up on these. Hopefully I can have someone get 'em for me.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Stopped by Pot. Mills Target and found the final wave of basic figs. Grabbed the last ones of 64-67. Finally caught up. Well, almost. Still looking for Tarkin. I thought that I'd read somewhere that an upcoming wave will include him. I sure hope so.

Pot. Mills W-M: pegs packed with figs...........unfortunately 75% of them are Vaders. I don't expect them to be restocking any new figs in the near future.

Slicker
    I was at the Laskin Rd Target this evening around 7 pm and they had 3-4 each of the Exclusive Lava figs(both Anakin and Obi-Wan), they even had 1 Battle Pak of the Attack on Coruscant. If you get a chance to swing by there tomorrow morning you might get lucky, if all else fails, drop me a line I have a set of 'em I can sell you for cost and tax. They're on an endcap at that Target. Fellow collector was able to pick him up a set today, thus the extra set. Still lookin' for figs 61, 64-68! Hope this helps you out.

I'm glad, at least, you guys in VA are finding something. I called around to several area Targets with the DPCI #...nuthin! Columbia Target was overflowin' with Lava Reflection figs, Coruscant BP's & PK's fighter. I did find something new, though: Laurel TRU had the Kurt Adler mini-5-pack of X-mas ornaments. Not too shabby for $3. Most Targets I checked had nothing over basic figure 55 0r 56.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by rcjedi
    Slicker
    I was at the Laskin Rd Target this evening around 7 pm and they had 3-4 each of the Exclusive Lava figs(both Anakin and Obi-Wan), they even had 1 Battle Pak of the Attack on Coruscant. If you get a chance to swing by there tomorrow morning you might get lucky, if all else fails, drop me a line I have a set of 'em I can sell you for cost and tax. They're on an endcap at that Target. Fellow collector was able to pick him up a set today, thus the extra set. Still lookin' for figs 61, 64-68! Hope this helps you out.
    I'll have to check tomorrow (as I was off for a day) and hope that they may have some still there. Thanks alot for the info.

One of the first days I don't go there and they stock 'em.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!