Page 303 of 565 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353403 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

TRU in GB had 2 HoloEmporers left has of 5:00 p.m. On a plastic strip near the Star Wars Section. They also had a Republic Gunship.

TRU in Golden Ring had 2 Holo Emperors tonight(now just 1) but they were also on a plastic strip. Other than that nothing anywhere

Re: Hampton Roads VA

I'm getting ready to go on a little run myself. I will probably just hit up Target and WM and I "may" go down to NewPort News. I guess it all depends on how much luck I have here and town and if I feel like making the trip. If I do make the trip down there, I'll let you know if I find anything. I guess I'll let you know if I find anything here in town too.

So do you have figures #57 and up Slick? If you do you didn't tell us. Anyways, good luck!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Picked up my Holo. Palpy this am at Glen Burnie TRU. Still 3 left on plastic strip. Thanks for tip, Sparky!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Well I just got back from shopping/hunting. I didn't have any luck here in town. I did make the trip down to NN and I went to the TRU there and picked up the exclusive Holographic Emperor. If you don't already have that one, the TRU near Patrick Henry Mall had about 5 left. The Target there didn't have anything. They did have some of their Obi/Anakin Exclusives though.

I also got to look at my first NFL McFarlane Sportspicks figure(s) at TRU but they didn't really have anything. It was still nice to see them though!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Another Sunday score. I found the DVD commem. 3-pack I was looking for at the North Glen Burnie WalMart(Chesapeake Ctr.) 3 CT's left. They were smart at this location, and held them back till the flyer broke(starts today!). Happy hunting! mtriv73, set is out-of-stock now at WalMart.com if anyone was going that route.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I couldn't find 1 single commem. pack at any wal-marts today much less the clone pack

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    So do you have figures #57 and up Slick? If you do you didn't tell us. Anyways, good luck!
    Ahem...

Link to my post saying that I found figures above 57.

That was only the first 7 of the last 12 so I still need the holo figs and the other 3 (can't think of 'em right now)
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I finally found a ROTS gunship yesterday at TRU in Frederick. I couldn't believe it when I saw it (since I haven't seen more than 1 since april.) I'm counting the minutes until the DVD is released tomorrow. I'm almost ashamed to admit this, but I've only seen ROTS once and that was back in May.

Where are you guys going to go to pick up your copy? Wal-mart for the exclusive disk, Target for the coin, or somewhere else? I think I'll go for the bonus DVD in the Wal-Mart version.

nice find on the gunship
    as for the dvd i will be getting it at walmart
    i think i would just lose that coin anyway
    i do know for sure that i am not going to the midnight madness sale walmart is having
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi