Page 304 of 565 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304305306307308314354404 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

I'm going the WalMart route, also, since I love the different DVD. I got the bonus DVD with the lightsaber a ways back, and my son beat it into the ground...he loves the Hasbro commercials; I believe this is the same bonus DVD with the new Ultimate build-your-own lightsabers...can anyone confirm this?). I think Tyler will enjoy R2 & C3PO regaling him with the saga. I believe Borders & Best Buy will have the Master Replicas FX sabers on sale. I rec. these to anyone who hasn't bought or even tried one. I fired the Anakin one up in pitch darkness, and my wife swore it looked "like the real thing!" Not crazy about the Target coin, I'll check out the "Best of" CD. I think the lithograph stinks that Best Buy showed in their flyer.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    My Bad... Guess I missed that one... That was on Oct. 1st? Amazing, I have just seen those for the first time, nearly a month later... weird.

Happy Halloween!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    I finally found a ROTS gunship yesterday at TRU in Frederick. I couldn't believe it when I saw it (since I haven't seen more than 1 since april.)
    Did they have any more?!?!?

I'm actually going to Best Buy to get my copy. You get a free lithograph as a rewards member. Plus, I must pick up the Office Space gift set with Red Swingline

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    Did they have any more?!?!?

I'm actually going to Best Buy to get my copy. You get a free lithograph as a rewards member. Plus, I must pick up the Office Space gift set with Red Swingline

Yes they did, but...

They actually had 2. When I first got in there sunday morning there was this guy on his cell phone talking to his wife about what SW toys their kid did or did not have. Apparently, his birthday was coming up and he had and ARC-170, he had all the jedi starfighters, etc. I had just gotten down one of the 2 Gunships they had on a top shelf (they were well hidden in the back I might add, it pays to be over 6 feet tall because if I was any shorter I never would have spotted them,) and I handed it to him saying I bet his kid didn't have one of these. He thanks me and then asks his wife about it. She apparently then asked her kid who became so excited that I could here him through the phone 3 feet away. Needless to say, I had to get the other one down for myself, but some little kid somewhere is going to be really happy when he opens that one.

They should be getting in more as Christmas season rolls around. I'll check again the next time I'm out there (probably today.) If they have one I'll pick it up and PM you.

I just checked and they don't have any more. I'll keep looking though...

I know someone around here is still looking for the new Tarkin figure. I was just at the K-mart here in Frederick and they had everyone from that wave except Tarkin. I know that doesn't help much, but you might want to check K-marts in your area to see if they're getting the same wave.

Anyone see any of the commem. Clone packs around I've went everywhere and can't find it. I didnt even see many Jedi or Sith sets. In other news its great to have the game and battlefront 2 but what a dissappointment as it seems thats all most stores stocked with the exception of the displays that dont even go into most of the last 12

the walmart south glen burnie had all the dvd 3-packs
    they are with the dvds not on the center aisle display
    they had plenty of all 3:lipsrseal
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73

I know someone around here is still looking for the new Tarkin figure. I was just at the K-mart here in Frederick and they had everyone from that wave except Tarkin. I know that doesn't help much, but you might want to check K-marts in your area to see if they're getting the same wave.

That was, and still is, me. I took a trip to Dale City K-mart after work, but they still had the same figures that they've had for 2+ months. Thanks for the heads-up though and I'll have to hit that store a little more often. I appreciate it.

Went to Pot. Mills W-M this around 1:30am yesterday to get ROTS and took a stroll thru the toy dept & found 4-5 cases of figures sitting on pallets. Every one of the cases were opened, but no figures were missing. All cases were coll.1.

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Went to Lynnhaven TRU and they had at least 30 of the "exclusive" Holo Palps. I bought one but it's lame as hell.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Finally found that clone pack my brother called me this morning they had them at a wal-mart in eldersburg and they still have one left in the main toy aisle just thrown in the wrong spot