Page 305 of 565 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315355405 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    I bought one but it's lame as hell.
    I agree! But it had that "Exclusive" word on the package so I just had to have it!

Still no luck here. I was hoping maybe Walmart would put out some new figures with the DVD release and all, but no such luck. So I just picked up the Ep. III dvd w/ the Walmart "exclusive" bonus dvd, there's that damn word again. I'm a sucker.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Got the Shadow Trooper from the towson target today. Had to use the code of course it's 087-06-0516 for anyone that didnt know. But they out so go get'em boys

I got a call from a friend saying that the Target in Frederick had put out 2 cases of shadow troopers. By the time I got there (2 hours later), there were 8 left. Get 'em while they last.

My 3 packs from Wal-mart came today also. Somebody screwed up and sent me an extra Jedi 3-pack. I'm certainly not going to complain about it, but I certainly am going to open it (or take it back and exchange it for another clone trooper one.)

just got the target exclusive clone tropper at the north glen burnie target
    the guy in the electronics section was so cool he called me over to him when he saw me looking though the sw figures
    he said he just got those in today and he will keep the box behind the counter so all you need to do is ask him for them
    younger white guy with a fleece jacket on (very cool guy in my book)
    they also had one more evo clones with the gray clone
    this was at 4:00
    hope this helps guys
    good luck jonthe jedi
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

thanks for the tip, one shadow trooper left at north glenburnie target at 6:45

Thanks to Blanks post about the Shadow Trooper along with the #, I was able to pick one up at Pot. Mills Target. Pulled an already opened case from the back. About remaining 6-7 were put up on pegs as of 6:30 this evening.

Yes, thanks blank for the tip. I called north Glen Burnie Target, and that electronics dept. guy(I believe his name is Don) looked up the DPCI #, and said he'd bring the box back behind the counter. He couldn't hold any, but it helped us all, it seems. I must have gotten there between when valin & Sparky showed up...somewhere around 6 PM. Great that we all scored it! Take that scalpers.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

The Target Falls Church/7 Corners had the Shadow Trooper out this morning, along with the new Galactic Heros.

Good to hear a lot of true fans got there hands on some Shadow Troopers Anyone seen anymore repainted Clone Evo sets around?

Quote Originally Posted by blank
    Good to hear a lot of true fans got there hands on some Shadow Troopers Anyone seen anymore repainted Clone Evo sets around?
    They're starting to show up. A friend of a friend offered one up for trade yesterday, but I had already ordered them from bigbadtoystore (they have them in stock.)