Page 309 of 565 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319359409 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Nice!

Well still no luck here with the ST. I checked Target today and they still didn't have them out. I "MAY" try and get there Sat. and pick up a couple dvds and Quake 4 for PC (if I have the time and feel like fighting the crowds) and I will also check to see if they have the figure out. If not, I'll check Sunday.

You got any plans for the Holiday/weekend Slick?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    You got any plans for the Holiday/weekend Slick?
    Not really. Just hanging around here and obviously gourging myself but like I said not much. I'm sure I'll head out on Friday just for the sport of it.

Howzabout yerself? Anything going?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    Howzabout yerself? Anything going?
    Just going to sit around... Watch Football... Eat... You know...

Actually, my sister, her husband, and my three nieces are in town so my entire immediate family is here. I just plan on drinking heavily, watching football heavily, and eating... heavily.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Hey Slick... If you want anything at RadioShack on Blackfriday I can get it for you. Just let me know tomorrow, if you want/need anything from RadioShack. I have connections! Just let me know, or drop me a PM and I'll get you whatever you want/need. Just let me know! I can probably save you a headache if you want something.

I found the separation of the twins sets at WM in Frederick today. I went to K-mart yesterday and almost picked up a few army builders but it wasn't worth standing in line that long to save a few bucks.

Crap!! Too bad I didn't see your post earlier UK. I saw a commercial for a 5 megapixel digi cam for $100 I think. Oh, well. That's money I saved I guess.

Today I went to the First Colonial Target and they finally had the damn Shadow Trooper. They only had 3 of them in so I got my 1. If you're still having trouble finding these let me know and I can go back and try to snag you one and then hope it doesn't turn out like the Lava figs that you "couldn't" find until I found 'em for ya.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Saw a Spud trooper at Giles WM today. They also had a few of the last wave. Havent found the seperation sets yet anywhere but they should start showing up soon.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

north glen burnie target has holographic aayla ,plo koon, and gree, south glen burnie target has both lava figures and the shadow trooper

After what seemed like forever, I finally scored a Tarkin. Decided to stop by Potomac Mills TRU today during lunch and found a bunch of the "Value" 2-packs. Tarkin & Bail was the first one I saw and I thought I was gonna pass out. They actually had 3 of them on the pegs.

elsewhere:

Pot. Mills W-M: a decent amount of figures, too bad 75% of them are Vader. No "Twins" yet.

Pot. Mills Target: wiped out. Nothing new at all.

Manassas TRU: had 2 of the "Value Packs" that included Tarkin.

Manassas (east) W-M: wiped out. But it looked the same about 2 weeks ago.

Manassas Mall Target: pretty barren, but they did have 7 Tie Fighters.

Dumfries W-M: actually went there yesterday. Bunch of figs but nothing really new. No "Twins", but they did have the new "mini" Unleashed figure sets. Pretty neat looking, but not a fair replacement for the 7" figs.

I bagged the seperation papers, I mean of the twins today.

Radford WM had all the DVD 3 packs as of yesterday.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten