Page 310 of 565 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360410 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I wasn't aware the "twins" were packed in with another case assortment till I just saw the list...and Obi-Wan & Bail aren't in equal numbers. What were they thinking?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    ...and Obi-Wan & Bail aren't in equal numbers. What were they thinking?
    They don't think!

I was pretty pumped when I started working across from the Target in Frederick thinking I'd score SOMETHING new. However, they have nothing but starcases! The Wal Mart off 85 really sucks! Ugh. At least I have Beyond Comics to visit there.

All I'm really looking for is R4-P17 & possibly the Wookie Heavy Gunner. I'm pretty satisfied with the 501st figs from the Kmart packs.

Could you guys keep an eye out for R4 for me?

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    They don't think!

I was pretty pumped when I started working across from the Target in Frederick thinking I'd score SOMETHING new. However, they have nothing but starcases! The Wal Mart off 85 really sucks! Ugh. At least I have Beyond Comics to visit there.

All I'm really looking for is R4-P17 & possibly the Wookie Heavy Gunner. I'm pretty satisfied with the 501st figs from the Kmart packs.

Could you guys keep an eye out for R4 for me?
    I wish I knew that earlier, I saw 2 R4's this weekend. They're shipping with the Separation assortment, but I'll keep an eye out for you.

Cburg Walmart - Back from break I found the final 5 Sunday night. I went back last night (Monday) and they had the Separation of the Twins as KH mentioned. As I was digging I found the #68 version of R4. They also received a load of the crummy little Unleashed 4-packs. I want my big ones back.
    "You think you are hot sh*t in a champaign glass, but you're nothing but cold diarreah in dixie cup!" - The Monarch

Hah, went to the dirt WM on 85 in Frederick and got me an R4! They also had 2 sets of the Separation sets and a Tarkin for those interested

toys r us in annapolis has about 10 holographic emperors today

I ran into our two regional Hasbro merchandising reps yesterday, and they said they've never seen the WalMarts so depleted & empty. Still no sign of the "Twins" sets. I'm really on the hunt for the animated CW 3-packs.

South Glen Burnie WalMart(Crain Hwy.) had new SW pallet/dump display in aisle next to toys this am. One side has new Attacktix starter sets; the other side holds the four Utapau Unleashed Battle Packs(plenty of all). I think Hasbro is way overestimating the success of both these lines. They must have got more cmdrs. wave in...they had a lone Bly sitting on the pegs.

I checked this past Sunday and they didn't have any STs and I also checked today and they didn't have any. I am just hoping that the Target hasn't put them out yet, like I've said in the past, they are pretty bad about putting stuff out on time. I checked all the tags and none of them said anything about the ST, so I'm almost positive I didn't miss them. The Target still had a few Lava figs but not nearly as many as they did in the past. Maybe they are waiting for those to go or something.

Do you know if any of the Targets near you still have them? or are they all gone? Wouldn't surprise me if they were gone by now, since it has been a couple days since your post.

Sorry that the game on Thanksgiving wasn't a good one for ya. I don't know what has happened to Detroit. What do you think of Mariucci getting fired?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    Do you know if any of the Targets near you still have them? or are they all gone? Wouldn't surprise me if they were gone by now, since it has been a couple days since your post.
    I haven't been back to the Target since I picked mine up but I can go and look tomorrow.

Sorry that the game on Thanksgiving wasn't a good one for ya. I don't know what has happened to Detroit. What do you think of Mariucci getting fired?
    You know what? I don't care anymore. This season is completely blown anyways. Mooch did a good job and I don't really agree with the decision. I personally would have killed Joey Harrington and be done with him. He's the biggest waste of a draft pick since Brian Bosworth.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!