Page 311 of 565 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361411 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Found the Sep. of Twins figures this am(7) at Laurel WalMart. Great fortune as I was working at the Giant Food near there. They were in a small 12-pc. dump box labeled SW Exclusive/Basic Fig. sitting on top of a pallet...already opened. Still 2 sets left when I left. Great packaging...but I wish they would have used the "hood up" Mace Windu cape...instead of the whole pilot Obi repack.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Went on a run today:

Lynnhaven WM - Found and bought Separation of the Twins, R4-P17, and Tarkin. I've got Tarkin but I bought it for trade purposes. They had several of them so he's definitely shipping with a later wave.

First Colonial Target - Picked up a Shadow Trooper and the yellow Clone evo pack.

UK, if you want the Shadow Trooper just PM me as I picked it up for you anyways. and if you want the clone evo it's yours as well. I bought it for someone else but they just got it.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    UK, if you want the Shadow Trooper just PM me as I picked it up for you anyways. and if you want the clone evo it's yours as well. I bought it for someone else but they just got it.
    Sent PM with regards to the ST. Don't need the clone evo but thanks!

And let me know if there are any figures you are still looking for or gave up on. I can keep an eye out for you. I am going by Target and WM tomorrow so hopefully I will find something. I would still like to find atleast 5 more Tactical Ops Troopers.

Thanks again Slick!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Ok, found me a Spudtrooper tonight. Was the only one at CB WM.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I thinkthey're only 1 to a box...the rest are Darth Tater.

Well that bites arse, why keep shipping what we have already? Oh yeah, its hasbro.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

OK...here goes:
    Laurel Target: 2 Trooper II Evo. sets after I bought 1(Grey Variant Paintjob)
    10-15 Utapau Shadow Troopers on endcap(we weren't worried)

Laurel WalMart: new Galactic Heroes repaints(they do look nice!)
    Tarkin, corrected #64, red sentry in stock
    1 MPH case awaiting putaway(has 1 spudtrooper in case)

Arundel Mills WalMart: 3 sets Sep. of Twins, Tarkin, 64, red guard, etc.
    Galactic Heroes repaints

North Glen Burnie WalMart: Sep. of Twins sets; plus Tarkin, etc. & also had
    Galactic Hero repaints

Happy Hunting! Anybody find CW 3-packs; supposedly they're "released?"

Smile

thx for the tip jon
    called my wife as she was leaving work and told her to please go to north gb wally world
    i've been just missing the twins every where i go
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    I was pretty pumped when I started working across from the Target in Frederick thinking I'd score SOMETHING new. However, they have nothing but starcases! The Wal Mart off 85 really sucks! Ugh. At least I have Beyond Comics to visit there.
    Where are you working these days?

Wait, forget the small-talk...why the heck did you have to get a job across from my Target?!

*waves hand*

You hate your job.

*waves again for good measure*

You want a job far away from Frederick.

*looks down at hand*

It's not working, is it? Stupid mind trick.

the tru in frederick was always good. ever find new stuff there. i think the manager used to be into sw.