Page 312 of 565 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362412 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

South Glen Burnie WalMart also had a set of the "Twins"(..twins, Basil, twins...sorry, I digress). This store is also the only place I've seen the new Unleashed Battle Packs. Anyone seen hide nor hare of the animated CW 3-packs over the weekend? These are probably just shipping with the display dumps.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

the south glenburnie target had the tactical ops trooper wave tonight

That Target seems to suck anyway

Quote Originally Posted by seanmcfripp
    Where are you working these days?

Wait, forget the small-talk...why the heck did you have to get a job across from my Target?!

*waves hand*

You hate your job.

*waves again for good measure*

You want a job far away from Frederick.

*looks down at hand*

It's not working, is it? Stupid mind trick.

AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!! It's snowing....must....get to.....WalMart....to p/u FF & CW DVD Vol. II & Awesome action figure 3-packs...

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    That Target seems to suck anyway
    It sucks because I always pick it over!

Too bad you don't have every-day-access to the Valley Mall Target anymore. I used to find all kinds of great stuff there back in my Shepherd days.

I'm going to run by Target today before I head to work. What are the chances that they have the Shadow Troopers out?

Thanks again for all of your help Slick. I really do appreciate it. Looking forward to receiving my ST!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

The Kingstown WM has the three packs on the video pallet, and also oddly enough only had the Obi twin figure...no Bails to be found. The TRU had one Gunship on the shelf. Nothing at the Springfield Target or KB.

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat

Thanks again for all of your help Slick. I really do appreciate it. Looking forward to receiving my ST!
    Glad I could help. If you still need the Separation 2 packs just PM me as I've seen them alot at WM...although they do go fast.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Not sure if these have been found here yet, but I went to get CW DVD & the figs and found the new Galactic Heroes with all the Clones & Holo Emperor. Just an FYI that these are out there.

I did score the animated CW 3-packs this am at south Glen Burnie WalMart(roads weren't too bad, WalMart's parking lot was another story). Another collector(very nice guy I run into on occasion) who works at the University of MD picked up a set as well. All caught up now!