Page 314 of 565 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324364414 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I got lazy and took a nap so I didn't even go shopping for gifts. BUT I'm about to go finish my shopping right now so I'll hit about 4 stores. I'll definitely report any findings/lack of findings when I get back.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I hit my Target today and they had 5 packs on clearance as well as close to 40 lava figures. Cases were 6 and change, lava was 9 and change.
    i found 2 5 pack of clones for 13 bucks. Grabbed one of them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Sorry for the double post but findings have been slim.

I hit my Target(CB) today and they had 5 packs on clearance as well as close to 40 lava figures. Cases were 6 and change, lava was 9 and change.
    i found 2 5 pack of clones for 13 bucks. Grabbed one of them. LEft one.

CB WM - got a 2nd spudtrooper. I am going to flank Tater with them, but if someone here needs it due to the HTF-ness of it, LMK and I will trade it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Well Target finally put out some more figs. A few cases worth too. I found 3 more Tactical Ops Troopers so I grabbed them. They actually had another Ops Trooper but his arm was broken off so I passed on him. I also picked up another Tarkin and Ask Aak, for the doubles, as well as a Count Dooku. I didn't notice that the Lava figs were marked down, but they did have the star cases marked down to $6.??.

I also ran by Walmart and they had absolutely nothing. Well, they did have one Neim. Warrior and one Mas Amedda figure, that was it! They did have about a trillion Darth Vader 500th figures.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I just got back and, no surprise here, I found absolutely nothing.

Lynnhaven WM - Utterly pathetic. I didn't see but MAYBE one action figure on the shelves.

First Colonial Target - Even worse than the WM. They had 13 figures on the shelves (yes I counted) and every single one of them was a f**king Nemo Warrior.

It's getting bad in my area. I may have to start going to further away places.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Well that sucks.

When I was at Target today it did look like a bomb had gone off in the Toy Dept. Luckily the figures I picked up were in pretty good shape, which was really surprising with all the shrapnel and all. I forgot to mention that they still did not have any Shadow Troopers out. Maybe one day soon...
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

nothing to be found here in charlotte either guys...driving further would be a waste of time and gas. i think it's over til the saga figs.just waiting for the cases to go down to 3. then i may buy a couple packs for my extras. i like the protec cases anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by timmae
    nothing to be found here in charlotte either guys...driving further would be a waste of time and gas. i think it's over til the saga figs.just waiting for the cases to go down to 3. then i may buy a couple packs for my extras. i like the protec cases anyway.
    So thankfully it's not just my area.

I see those cases dropping in price really quickly. I forgot to report (or didn't see it as being important) that my Target had AT LEAST 40 sets of the cases.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Yea, if the cases drop some more I will definitely pick up some more. Nearly $7 is still too much. I can justify paying $3 for a pack but not $7. Although I did pay $10 (when the fixed versions came out after the recall) to protect and hold Holo Yoda, Blue Palpatine, Holo Emp., etc. But I feel that was worth it, for the most part.

North Glen Burnie WalMart had the new Titanium micro-vehicles. I nabbed the rarer white Tie fighter chase vehicle, Republic attack cruiser, turbo tank & Scout Trooper on speeder bike. North GB Target had new Force Battlers & repaint Galactic Heroes.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."