Page 315 of 565 FirstFirst ... 215265305311312313314315316317318319325365415 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

CB WM - had crud tonight. They did have a tron of the 5 packs with the TIe Bomber in it. I picked my son up a lightsaber for Christmas though. Havent seen any new Titaniums lately. Still overstocked with snow speeders and a wings.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The south Glen Burnie WalMart had the aforementioned Titanium's today I previously saw at the north locale, but this WalMart had the new 6" Ultras: ARC-170 & Droid Tri-Fighter. I also saw Death Star, Slave I & Vulture Droid in the 2" line, as well as Luke's Custom Chopper(aaarrggghhhh!).
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Found a metric butt-load of Target Shadow troopers today. Springfield Target.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

I just wanted to let you know that Target finally put out the Shadow Troopers. Yes, it's about time! So I picked up a couple more tonight on my way home from work.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Arundel Mills WalMart had the hard-to-find SW foosball tables back in stock in the aisle off the toy dept. The SW custom choppers(yes, Vader too) were in the reg. section, along with the Unleashed Battlepacks. Against the back wall where the toddler/preschool stuff was...they had a spudtrooper wave with Darth Tater plentiful. My big purchase was the 19.97 mid-size vehicle Droid Tri-Fighter which I had put off buying since April.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

CB Target - had nothing new.

CB WM - HAd the 06 SW Legos. Got the 5 packs of titaniums in again.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

WM in Leesburg had Lego '06 Slave-1 and tie interceptor. The Super Target there had next to nothing, but they did have 2 (empty) pegs with SW figs that were priced at $5.17. All the other (empty) pegs were priced $4.77. So, they may have had the '06 saga figures in at some point. The Target in Frederick has gotten rid of the pegs for SW basic figures and I haven't seen anything new at WM or TRU in weeks. The Wal-mart on 26 even sold all the Nemoidian warriors that have been clogging the pegs (though I'm sure they'll all get returned after christmas.)

This begs the question: where are all the figures? I think Hasbro sold through everything they made for the year weeks ago and didn't have time to make more. Maybe they'll fast track the saga figures and make a few more of them this time around. They could have done this intentionally, however, to help us out in the long term. They can point to the empty shelves and tell the major retailers that Star Wars is still really hot and they should bump up or maintain the same orders for next year (even though it's a non-movie year.) This may make things easier to find next year.

Frederick Target had 3 Shadow Troopers on an endcap today. I actually took one to the register then realized I could buy 4 gallons of milk for the price of this figure. Needless to say, I left it there. It is a cool figure, but I won't pay $13 for a figure anymore

CB WM - 06 Legos.

CB Target - 12 shadow clones.

I found 2006 Basic figures 1-6 at TRU in Frederick today. $6.99 each (ouch!), but they're great sculpts (the new ones) and well painted.