Page 316 of 565 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316317318319320326366416 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Cool, hopefully they'll be making thier way up into West Virginia.

Radford WM - picked up the 06 V-wing. Had the rest as well.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    I just wanted to let you know that Target finally put out the Shadow Troopers. Yes, it's about time! So I picked up a couple more tonight on my way home from work.
    It's about time. I was beginning to think that I may have actually helped you there.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

You've helped me out Slick, and I appreciate it!

I was just shocked to see them on the pegs so I had to pick up a couple more, you know. They are awesome, but expensive, army builders. It is a pretty cool fig too.

I got an order from SWS the other day in the mail and a couple of the figures were damaged. The Holiday Vader and the Wedge (decided to order that one) arrived in pretty bad condition. The protective cases were damaged, which doesn't really bother me, but the actual bubbles/blisters on the cards were wrinkled and crushed too. I contacted their customer support, which was very helpful, and they agreed to cover the return shipping costs. I just wanted to have the items exchanged so we will see how that goes. I've never had to return/exchange an item with them before. Have you had to? If you did, how did it go? My only concern is that they won't send figures that are in nm/mt condition or they will pack them poorly. At least the Comic Con Leia arrived in excellent condition and unharmed. I know that one would have been a pain in the aace to exchange since they aren't readily available.

So you got any Christmas plans?

I'm going to NoVA to celebrate. I plan on getting wasted and watching some foosball!!!

If I don't talk with ya again, Merry Christmas Slick!!!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    So you got any Christmas plans?
    I'm in Michigan right now for Christmas. It's good to be home.

Have fun UK and Merry Christmas to you. Hope you find some goodies while you're up there.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

CB WM - had the custom crapper choppers this morning. Nothing else worth reporting.

I would like to wish all of you here a Merry Christmas. Be safe, be happy and gets lots of gifts.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Right back at ya...season's greetings, may the Force be with us all. Be safe, and I hope the 2006 saga figures are hitting everyone's neighborhood any minute, cause I got WalMart gift cards & major collecting withdrawal.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I found the new saga figures Princess Leia (Boushh Disguise) #1, Han Solo (Carbonite) #2, and Boba Fett #6 at the north glen burnie target, found them in a lone case sitting in front of the star wars section

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    I found 2006 Basic figures 1-6 at TRU in Frederick today. $6.99 each (ouch!), but they're great sculpts (the new ones) and well painted.

I agree, on both the price & the sculpts. Found all 6 at the TRU next to Potomac Mills today during lunch.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone! And good luck finding all the new figures next year.