Page 317 of 565 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327367417 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I was lucky enough to score two saga '06 figures this am at Annapolis TRU(was working nearby at Home Depot). They weren't even in the SW section, but at the end of some "Island" fixture. There were two Bib F.(both with stormie hologram) & one Han Solo(w/rebel fleet trooper holo). I left 1 Bib. At almost $15 with tax for these two, I have to agree with you guys on the pricing issue. Happy holidays & happy hunting!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Hope all had their stockings stuffed with Star Wars goodies and had a wonderful Christmas.

CB WM - had all SW on clearance sans the choppers and the sabers. I looked through all the pez boxed sets and someone tore the wrapping on all of them. No sense in buying those now.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

North Glen Burnie Target had some new Force Battlers like Jango Fett, etc. Their reg. sections are pretty much empty except for 6-pack collector cases on clearance. Hope the 2006 Saga's hit this week in droves!!!

Great luck at my first stop this am. South Glen Burnie WalMart had two cases of Saga Carkoon wave. I was able to grab the four I was missing. 3 of each left, except Barada & Chewie(1 left of @). I don't think anyone had even touched these yet. They also had the first wave of SW Transformers...which look better in person than I had imagined.

thanks for the tip jon...got a bib ... still need barda and chewie....

My pleasure...they rang up, I believe, at 5.88...which puts them considerably cheaper than TRU's price. I think they'll be hitting at all three retailers any day now. I'll keep an eye out for Chewie & Barada. I'd have to check KH's list, but I seem to remember they're only 1 per box.

I saw the Vader transformer at TRU in Frederick today. After what other people had posted, I was optimistic that it would look better than it actually did. I think I'll be passing on that one but might consider the others.

No other figs at TRU or Target.

I hope you had a good Christmas Slick!

Let me know if you have found any of the new saga figs. I checked the Target here and they were still cleaned out (except for the cases). Hopefully they will stock the new stuff soon.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Is there such a thing as a bad Christmas?

But yes it was great. Going home makes things so much better. It was fun being with the brothers again.

As for figures I'm down just one ROTS fig now. I'm in need of the Wookiee Heavy Gunner and of course ALL of the Saga figs. I haven't been out huntin' lately but I may have to go tomorrow.

How was your Christmas? I would hope all went well.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

CB WM - had crap on a stick and a platter.

CB Target - picked up Mon Mothma and #14 Palps on clearance for 2.38. Also grabbed the two pack of sabers for 7 bucks, while a single one was seven as well. Go figure.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten