Page 32 of 565 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132532 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

KB Toyworks in Bowie had Palpy, Djas Puhr, Endor Han, Luke(non bloody), Orn Free Ta(that blue guy), and Vader.

Bowie Walmart had a ton of Luke (non bloody) and Vader

Bowie Target - Luke and Vader

All of these stores also had the FB Mace Windu and Jango Fett
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Jackpot! The KB Springfield Mall had Djas, Palps, Han Endor, Luke flesh peg, and Obi Pilot. No Chewie, and I got the last Han. Lots of Vader, Endor Reb, & Massif.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

I am so sick of all these new figures. I haven't seen anything new in over a month and today i find Djas but hsi box is ripped to shreds. I find about 10 acklays and each is damaged so bad. I have about had it with these new figures.

There is an almost scalper-proof (you hear me -- stay away!) cache of desired items in Springfield.

TRU has multiple 12" Jangos, and the Wal-Mart has more Bespin Lukes (both non-bloody magnet and flesh peg) and Vaders than you could ever want to see. There were also a couple of Obi-Wan Starfighter pilots and a single Han on a bent card.

Oh, and about eight Acklays . . . .

Jobare,

Picked up one of those Nexu variants that you and I talked about - the one with the tail going to the left. My guess is that this is the common version. Target had a bazillion of these and no versions with the tail coming forward. Also found one deluxe Anakin.
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

Fair Lakes Wal-Mart: GR Mace, Nexu
    Fair Lakes Target: Peg Warmers
    Fair Lakes TRU: Peg Warmers. I also found 1 bloody Luke. Sorry folks, I bought it.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Stopped by Potomac Mills WalMart this morning before going out on the Potomac to enjoy a day of fishing and found Obi Wan Pilot and Chewy. All caught up for now.

Sloppy, I picked up an extra pair of these for ya.