Page 323 of 565 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323324325326327333373423 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I went by Target today hoping to score a couple packs of the ROTS star cases for real cheap. But just about everything clearance was gone?!? It had just disappeared. It looked like they were moving stuff around so I'm going to check back in a couple of days and see if they have another clearance section set up. Oh well, no biggie, not like I need to spend money anyways.

Target did have the Saga figures out, 1st wave, which is good I guess?!? I chuckled at the $7 price tag and walked on. Anything new with you Slick or KH (if you happen to read this)?

Btw - I guess we never did figure out what happened to Aceguide eh?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

7 bucks is more than funny! good thing sales tax here is only 7.5% too. i did snag me 2 packs of cases at the 2.48 price though. there not worth a penny more either. mdmsports starcases are the best.

I am all caught up UK, I am set for now. Awaiting Cody and crew.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm still doin' good UK. I've got the whole Carkoon wave and the Snowtrooper from the Hoth wave but that's about it. I am in search of Titaniums though. For some reason I completely neglected to get wave 3 or 4 of them and now I want them. I've got most of wave 5 and I'll be searching for those but if you happend across any of the waves that I missed I'd be grateful if you could pick 'em up.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Wave 4 was not released in abundance, I dont have any of them and never saw them. Only on ebay.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I also saw the Boba Fett chopper, x-wing trans., new Titaniums Death Star & Slave 1, plus the newest set that includes the "raw metal" Falcon at many of the WalMarts I hit.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I thnk the Fett Chopper is the worst of them all. How can they take a cool character and degrade him like that?

Rt. 40 Ellicott City WalMart had all Hoth in stock except Riekeen. New Titaniums Slave 1 & Death Star also there, as well as two chase vehicles.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    I am in search of Titaniums though. For some reason I completely neglected to get wave 3 or 4 of them and now I want them. I've got most of wave 5 and I'll be searching for those but if you happend across any of the waves that I missed I'd be grateful if you could pick 'em up.
    Sure man. I went to Target and Walmart today and they had a few of the Titaniums. Just shoot me a list of the specific ones that you are looking for and I'll check and see if they have any of them.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    Sure man. I went to Target and Walmart today and they had a few of the Titaniums. Just shoot me a list of the specific ones that you are looking for and I'll check and see if they have any of them.
    I just got back from a mini run and finished up the latest wave of them but I still need the earlier waves (i.e. swamp speeder, naboo fighter, AT-RT, wookiee flyer, etc.)

Didn't find any new figs tonight just the 2 Titaniums I needed.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!