Page 33 of 565 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133533 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I was at the Clinton Wal-Mart today. They had the usual Saga figures. The thing that suprised me was that they had 2 Teebos and 1 R4-M9. I bought the R4, I'll probably open it since the card is in pretty bad shape.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Hey. Thanks man! I guess that makes me all caught up for now! Woo Hoo. . .
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

Stopped by Pot. Mills W-M during lunch today and finally found the Acklay. Also found the Endor Solo with the silver paint variation. Still had plenty of Bespin Luke and Vader. Also had approx 4-5 ObiWan Pilot. No Chewies left.

Acklays have hit the Eldersburg Walmart off of Rt 32. There were four yesterday as of 5:30 p.m.

All the Acklays @ Eldersburg WM were gone as of Wednesday afternoon.

Hope everyone had a great holiday. It was Tatooine hot out there. Good luck in your quests this weekend!
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Tyson's Corner KB had a BUTT load of Count Dooku and HD Anakin (first bubble).
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Nothing new at the Fair Oaks KB. Found 2 Unleashed Jangos.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

The TRU in Owings Mill MD had a couple of Djas Phur and Han Solo(grey droid caller).
    Also plenty of Massif, Endor Soldier, Obi-wan pilot and of course Luke & Vader.
    Didn't see Chewie or Palpy though,but I did not dig through the entire display.
    [color=blue]"I'm my own best friend"[/color] -Barf

[color=blue]1310[/color]

-[color=darkred] [size=3]D M P #8[/size] [/color]-

Yellow Clone Trooper

Can anyone tell me where I can find a Yellow Clone Trooper? Are figure versions of them actually available?

Thanks,

R. Diesel