Page 34 of 565 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134534 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I think I saw the 12" Yellow Clonetrooper in the Bowie/Laurel area. I don't think the 3 3/4" version is out yet, just red and white.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

yellow clone

I was looking for the 3/4 yellow clone trooper, not the 12"..didn't know they had a 12"...i just remember seeing a picture of the smaller figuer with the current red and white clone troopers that are out. I guess I can't find them cause they aren't out yet.

go fig.

-R. Diesel

Found 2 more Yodas at the Tysons Corner KB!
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Han, Chewie and Obi-Pilot

The KB toyworks at 7 Corners had at least 5 each of Han, Chewie and Obi-Pilot as of 4.30 this afternon.

Re: Han, Chewie and Obi-Pilot

Originally posted by Major Karr
    The KB toyworks at 7 Corners had at least 5 each of Han, Chewie and Obi-Pilot as of 4.30 this afternon.
    Was it the white or silver Han?

White/Silver ?

OK, whats the variation to look for that is white or silver? And which is rarer? Must have missed the post on this.

The one I bought was silver, do not know about the others.

Solo Variation

From what I understand, the white version was the first one to come out and is the hard one to find. All the ones that I've seen recently (within the past month) are the silver ones.

Tysons Corner KB- Peg warmers
    Tysons Corner FAO Shwarz- Peg warmers; found 1 Vader and 1 metal peg Luke