Page 341 of 565 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342343344345351391441 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Went by Target and WM today.

Target had more remnants of the Geo. wave, but nothing good. Just C3PO, Yoda and Jango. No Bulq. You still looking for that one KH? Target's figs were still priced at $6.94.

Walmart had absolutely nothing. Their Early Bird kits were still priced at $19.00 too.

Anything new with you guys?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Nothing new here, just some Titaniums and GH figs. Still hunting Bulq
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Cool. Okay, I'm probably going to Target and WM on either Thursday or Fri. so I'll look for Bulq. If you happen to find him before then, please let me know.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Cburg Target, 10:00am: No new figs, but they put out the newest wave of Titanium Diecast that includes the Limited Silver Slave I. Others include the Sith Infiltrator, Trade Federation Tank, etc.
    "You think you are hot sh*t in a champaign glass, but you're nothing but cold diarreah in dixie cup!" - The Monarch

Columbia Target had new GH & Titaniums: At-AT, Republic CW gunship, Vader's Tie, etc...none of the new new ones mentioned below.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

KH,
    Cburg Kmart had a case of the Carkoon wave sitting on the "to be put out within the next month" rolling shelf this evening. It had 3 Boba Fett (flames in back), 1 Barada, 1 Chewy, 3 Han Carbonite, 2 Bib, and 2 Bousshe Leia, in case you or any of the folks you hook up have a need for any of these (read: extra Boba Fetts).
    "You think you are hot sh*t in a champaign glass, but you're nothing but cold diarreah in dixie cup!" - The Monarch

I found the Titanium Fett and Vader tonight. 14.88 each, worth every penny.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

CB WM - Titanium series figures. OMG these are great. 1 case, I took 1 Fett and 1 Vader. Go get these.

I am straight on the Carkoon wave. Why put out next month when today is 3/1. SO 4/1 they will be 4 months behind. Geez.....

Great scores on the Titanium figures, KH. They sound awesome. Hasbro was pretty right on with the March street date.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Sweet. I'm going by Target and WM tomorrow since I forgot I have to work all day today. I'll look for Bulq for ya.

Is Slicker still breathing?