Page 343 of 565 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353393443 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I don't mean to be nosey, but I'm curious as to what is going on with Adam and his wife? You don't have to tell me and I know it's really none of my business but I'm kinda worried. Either way, please send them my best.

I did go by WM and Target to no avail (sorry kh, no Bulq). Target had a Derlin, and that was it. WM had no figs whatsoever. Both stores had freshly stocked titaniums. Both WM and Target had two of the Slave I GHunts. I don't collect these at all but I did stash a couple of them away incase you guys needed/wanted them. If you don't need them let me know so I can put them back on the pegs for somebody else (what can I say... I'm a good guy).

I forgot to mention that WM had its Early Bird down to $15. Still not low enough for me to get one. They also had their 500th Darth Vaders at $5.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I am good on the Titaniums. They hit here real good at Target. Thanks for looking for Bulq, think I might resort to ebay for him.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Thanks for looking for Bulq, think I might resort to ebay for him.
    I wouldn't do that quite yet, unless you can get him for under $8 shipped, which I don't think will happen. I'm still going to keep an eye out for ya kh until you tell me otherwise and like I said, it might be a tad early to resort to eBay.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I meant in the long run, not right now.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Yea, how is he shipping btw? Not often I suppose? I guess I could go take a look at your case assortments.

Shoot, KH, I didn't know you needed Sora...I saw one yesterday at a Glen Burnie WalMart. I'm going back there today to do the wife's shopping...I'll check again.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Glen Burnie TRU got in a case of Titanium figures...a scalper bought 1 set. I stashed the others behind the mid-size vehicles on bottom shelf. The WalMart off Hanover St. & Rte. 2 outside downtown Baltimore had two Titanium Bobas & Ultra snowspeeder(not crazy 'bout the paint job).
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Found diddly today at Target Wm and Kmart in CB. Kmart put out the Carkoon weave and sold all the Fetts, the otehr 9 figures are still there.

I took my kids to Target today to find hopefully one of their favorites, scorch and it is so annoying to go in and find the pegs empty, I can't even buy them for the kids cause these "collectors" take them all, sorry for the rant but nothing in Targets in Suffolk county.
    Order66

excellent traders; Val Da Car, Dark Marble, Commtech and info from KidHuman
    Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

Mike, as a long time Queens boy(born and raised there for 28 years) I feel your pain. The only time you will find anything in Target, TRU or WM is at opening. Other than that, you can pretty much forget it. I was lucky when I lived there working in Caldor(so I raided the back room). Also stopped at many many a store out there and found what I needed when I was on the way to work. The only thing I miss about NYC was the multitude of stores to hit in one day.