Page 347 of 565 FirstFirst ... 247297337343344345346347348349350351357397447 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Went to Newport News today and stopped by a couple of places.

Target - One lone Derlin. Yup, seems like thats all I have seen at any Target the past month; a single Derlin on the pegs and nothing else.

TRU - A bunch of figs from the first couple of waves. Nothing from the Geo. wave. The just had tons of Bib Fortunas, Han Solos and Leias. The also had a bunch of Derlins and Veers as well.

Waiting for the Coruscant wave...
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

You know what? I'd almost forgotten about this thread since I haven't been out hunting in some time. It's been some time since I went to a store specifically for figures but I'm gonna have to start looking since the Coruscant wave has showed up on the west coast.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Weekend Summary for the Christiansburg, VA Area: Nothing...shocker.
    "You think you are hot sh*t in a champaign glass, but you're nothing but cold diarreah in dixie cup!" - The Monarch

Actually, I just got back from CB WM and they had the titanium figures in the overhead. They also got rid of all the clearance items down to nothing. Sold out of the EBK's, but I grabbed a Grievous Hover Disc for 1 dollar for the kids.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Columbia Greatland Target had Titanium Vader & Fett back in stock(reg. version).
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    You know what? I'd almost forgotten about this thread since I haven't been out hunting in some time.

It's been some time since I went to a store specifically for figures but I'm gonna have to start looking since the Coruscant wave has showed up on the west coast.
    Yea, it seems like its been ages since the last time I went to to a place specifically for figures. If I do happen to go by Target or WM I'll always look at their figs. Basically to see what they have, if anything, and I would still like to pick up a few more Utapau Clones. Of course I have had absolutely no luck the past couple weeks or so.

I'm going to try and go on a run Thursday or Friday to look for the Cor. wave. I'm also going to check WM and see if their Early Bird kit has dropped below $15. I'm also keeping my eye on the 500th Vader. They were at $5 but if they make it down to $2 or $3 I'll pick one up to open.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

CB Target and WM had nada today. WM is doing inventory tomorrow, so no new pack outs for a couple of days.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

CB Kmart didn't have anything either today.

One item folks may be interested in...the deadline for sending in your Early Bird Certificates is 31 March. I forgot to mention I was able to pick up a kit for $5 on Friday at the CB Walmart (last one, it was at the front of the store by the hover disks and had been previously marked down to $19 and $10). If your stores have had a bunch on clearance, keep a close eye out for a mad price cut in the coming week or two...before they become worthless. Radford Walmart had about a dozen of them last week still marked at $19. $5 isn't bad for 4 new Stormtrooper hostages or BB-gun targets.
    "You think you are hot sh*t in a champaign glass, but you're nothing but cold diarreah in dixie cup!" - The Monarch

North Glen Burnie WalMart had "Vintage" finish Vader & Fett Titaniums in stock.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I went on a run today and came away with only the Vader Titanium figure.

Here's the stores I went to: PA Wally, PA Target, Lynnhaven Wally, Nimmo Wally, and First Colonial Target. The day wasn't a total loss as I got the Vader and I got to see several whale tails at both Targets. God bless Target and it's hot female employees that wear lovely thongs.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!