Page 348 of 565 FirstFirst ... 248298338344345346347348349350351352358398448 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    ... and I got to see several whale tails at both Targets. God bless Target and it's hot female employees that wear lovely thongs.
    A:lipsrsealWE:lipsrsealSO:lipsrsealME

That just made my night. I can now goto sleep... Thanks Slick!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    A:lipsrsealWE:lipsrsealSO:lipsrsealME

That just made my night. I can now goto sleep... Thanks Slick!
    And UK was tucked all snug in his bed as visions of hot Target employees with whale tails danced in his head...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

CB Target, 10:15am: No new Star Wars put out, but I know they updated some of there toys since there was a case of the Legendary Riders Marvel Legends. I'm keeping a eye on Target because I have seen a few reports from the west coast that this is the place that the Coruscant wave is starting to show up.
    "You think you are hot sh*t in a champaign glass, but you're nothing but cold diarreah in dixie cup!" - The Monarch

I alsed them top scan the label at target andf none in the back. Also WM is finishing inventory today, so hopefull yhtey will pack out tonight. I ventured to Kmart and they had 2 bibs, han, boushh and Mon Mothma.

Was someone here looking for the ARC 6" Titanium? Kmart here has one. LMK.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Glen Burnie TRU had several cases of Titanium Vader/Fetts out(both versions), as well as Titanium Ultra Snowspeeder & Slave 1.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I went on a run today looking for the Cor. wave but came out empty handed. Target had absolutely nothing. Someone finally bought the Derlin. WM had two Poggles but that was it. I didn't see any of the Early Bird kits and the 500th Vader was still $5. All in all my run today was a complete waste.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I found the coruscant wave at target this morning and picked up 2 cody's and 2 utapaun clone troopers. Unfortunately, the next thing I knew the alarm went off and I woke up. Oh well, it was a very nice dream. Not as nice as the ones I used to have when I was in High school but nice none the less.

There are about 10 figures on the pegs in the Frederick area. 6 are Bib Fortunas and the rest are Derlins and Reikans that were put out this week.

I really did find a mega buy 2 pack today at TRU with the Tactical ops trooper and Plo Kloon. I was looking for a Plo Kloon anyway to fly his starfighter so I picked it up. They still have another with Padme and the T.O. Trooper. Now I just wish they'd release a 2 pack with the shock trooper.

I went all over Valley View in Roanoke today and all over CB and found poo-doo. Even Salem WM had poo doo. The only 2 packs at TRU in Roanoke were Tarkin and Padme, Shaak-Ti and Aylla, all those mixed up among 7 packs. Grrrrrrrrr
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Scored the Coruscant wave at Target in Frederick today. No chase figures shipped with them though.