Page 349 of 565 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350351352353359399449 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I called or checked 4-6 Targets...NUTHIN! Maybe tomorrow.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid
    You sure you weren't dreaming again?
    Absolutely positive. Cody is the best figure so far this year. I just wish I had a second one so I could open him. I hate to say this but even Lushos Dofine looks good. The only one I could have done without is Ki Adi Mundi hologram.

Oh by the way, these are shipping as wave 3 revision 5 or 6 (I forget what was on the case.) So if you call looking for wave 4 you're probably going to be disappointed.

There's nothing like a Sunday score! After several disappointments yesterday, and more today(including Columbia Target who claims they put out the Coruscant wave last night & were gone in minutes)...Bowie Target came thru with wave 4 this am. I got all 8(Cody rules), and it was a revision case as stated earlier cause they had alot of Hoth mixed in, as well as some AOTC. I left two Utapau clones#26 as well as some Vader, R2 & other hard-to-finds from last two waves(Scorch, too!). The real shocker, though, were the WalMart-only Titaniums next door in the section. I picked up swamp speeder, Naboo starfighter, landspeeder & Arc-170.

Went to WM today. They had nothing as usual. One Poggle and that was it. I did find their Early Bird kits again, still priced at $15 though. Hopefully the Cor. wave will start showing up soon. Do you guys know or heard of the Cor. wave hitting the Hampton Roads area yet?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    Went to WM today. They had nothing as usual. One Poggle and that was it. I did find their Early Bird kits again, still priced at $15 though. Hopefully the Cor. wave will start showing up soon. Do you guys know or heard of the Cor. wave hitting the Hampton Roads area yet?
    There have been no reports of it hitting in Hampton Roads yet. The guys over at RS that shop in this area haven't found them yet and they religiously go out and search so if it had hit they would have found them by now.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Aint poo doo on this side either, just NoVa and MD.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

CBurg Target, 7:00pm: I'm not sure if it was the Coruscant wave, old cases, or a new revision case, but Target put out some new figs and diecast today. There were remnants of the Carkoon wave (Han, Chewy, Boba) and Geo wave (Jango, Yoda, Scorch and U-Trooper). I was able to pick up two each of Scorch and Utapau Clone, all 4 a little banged up, which I am glad for since one set was for my nephews to open and the other was for me to open and display. KH hooked me up last week with a nice set. This ends a long dry spell at Target, hopefully they will keep the pegs fresher from here on out....right, and then I woke up, as well.

They had one set of Titanium Boba and Vader, and the new wave of diecast titanium vehicles were there, too (swap speeder, etc.).
    "You think you are hot sh*t in a champaign glass, but you're nothing but cold diarreah in dixie cup!" - The Monarch

It figures, the one day I dont hit Target in the morning and they have stuff. I was out towards Bluefield today and nothing in Giles or Princeton or Bluefield
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

It seems to be the pattern of late...VA gets them first, then Frederick, and we're a day or two behind that between Annapolis & Baltimore. Wave 3 hit at Laurel a day or two before Glen Burnie. I suspect that was the revision wave, because there were only 1 of each of wave 4, and the others A. spoke of were the same ones I saw. I'm sunk unless they hit around the weekend, since I start work at 7am.