Page 350 of 565 FirstFirst ... 250300340346347348349350351352353354360400450 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I went back to the Christiansburg Target this morning in hopes they may have had more than one case, but no luck...still a Han, Chewy, Yoda x2, Sora, Jango, and some Derlins sitting on the pegs.

What I DID see, however, was the new AT-ST Endor minatures pack for $19.99. I picked up one to display, a bit pricey, but it looks pretty well detailed and comes with a mini Scout Trooper and two Stormtroopers. There was only two on the shelf, and one remaining when I left at 10:30am.
    -A
    "You think you are hot sh*t in a champaign glass, but you're nothing but cold diarreah in dixie cup!" - The Monarch

Cburg Kmart, 7:00pm: Nothing new, of course, but they did have two Titanium Ultra ARC-170's laying around.
    "You think you are hot sh*t in a champaign glass, but you're nothing but cold diarreah in dixie cup!" - The Monarch

Target had the titaniums wave 3 from last year in. I grabbed the ARC-170.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    Scored the Coruscant wave at Target in Frederick today. No chase figures shipped with them though.
    Noooooo! My Target never puts stuff out on Saturday, nevah!!! I don't what to say. I mean, I've been beaten...beaten on my turf at my Target! I've lost my touch.

Seriously though, I'm starting to get a bit frustrated with being able to find stuff. Frederick Target stocked the Geonosis wave twice as far as I can tell over the last few weeks, and I missed most of the good stuff due to someone getting there first. Now I've totally missed the first hit of the Coruscan wave. My stalking patterns haven't changed, so I guess everyone else is stepping it up a bit.

mtriv73 and mm74md, one of you must die.

Sean, they are sending revision waves, its a combo of all 4 waves in one. Full cases havent hit yet, hence no chase figs.

CB Target and WM - Nothing new to report. Did get the TIE I stashed yesterday at Target though
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by seanmcfripp

mtriv73 and mm74md, one of you must die.
    I vote for MM74MD (no offense MM I just cant die until I get my r5-d4's)

Another collector friend of mine actually talked to one of the Target managers asking about the lack of figs on the pegs and he said there were 2 people that were in there every morning during the week at 8 who cleaned them out when new stuff came in. I assumed he was talking about you 2. He said they were going to try and put stuff out at random times from now on. My wal-mart has done the same thing. They used to be as regular as clockwork in putting out figures on satuday mornings, but now they stock at random times.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    I vote for MM74MD (no offense MM I just cant die until I get my r5-d4's)

Another collector friend of mine actually talked to one of the Target managers asking about the lack of figs on the pegs and he said there were 2 people that were in there every morning during the week at 8 who cleaned them out when new stuff came in. I assumed he was talking about you 2. He said they were going to try and put stuff out at random times from now on. My wal-mart has done the same thing. They used to be as regular as clockwork in putting out figures on satuday mornings, but now they stock at random times.
    It's not me! If I hit early, it's usually at around 8:15 or so, and I've been coming up short every time. Maybe there's some new collector blood in the area. To quote Danny Glover from Pedator 2: "We got a new player in town." Perhaps that person is more deserving of death.

mtriv73, mm74MD, your lives will be spared...for now.

CB Target, 9:00am: Nothing.

CB Walmart, 9:03am: No new figures, but they had a Slave I Ultra Titanium series diecast.

I was going to post the same and add Kmart to the list. I was the one who re-organized the pegs to show 4 empty ones at WM.

Went by Radford WM today, they were doing inventory. No new figures. They did mark down the EBK's to 9 bucks if interested.