Page 351 of 565 FirstFirst ... 251301341347348349350351352353354355361401451 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

UK, EBK's are nine bucks here, you atill need one? I can mail it with your info if need be.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm going to WM tomorrow to look for the Cor. wave, amongst other things. Hopefully I'll find that they have dropped their EBKs below $10. If I find that they are still priced at $15, that would be awesome if you could pick one up and mail it in for me. Save on shipping, etc. I'm assuming the envelope has to be postmarked before the end of the month? Is there anything worth keeping in that big plastic kit they sell?

I'll get back to you tomorrow and I'll obviously pay for any expenses. Thanks KH!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Not really, its all junk beyond that, just a cardboard back drop. LMK and I will hook it up.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Sweet. I'll get back to you tomorrow afternoon. Thanks agian KH!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Go to AIM please. Wanna ask you something

I'll be going out tomorrow as well. I'm gonna hit Princess Anne WM, Princess Anne Target, Nimmo WM, Lynnhaven WM, and Hilltop Target. I may go to TRU later in the day but that all depends.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I found 2 scorch and 2 clones today.

Target - 2 U. Clones, revsion cases really.

WM - 2 Scorches, revision pack outs too. No Coyr. waves anywhere in CB.

Quote Originally Posted by seanmcfripp
    It's not me! If I hit early, it's usually at around 8:15 or so, and I've been coming up short every time. Maybe there's some new collector blood in the area. To quote Danny Glover from Pedator 2: "We got a new player in town." Perhaps that person is more deserving of death.

mtriv73, mm74MD, your lives will be spared...for now.

Well, Frederick Target had the Cody wave. Repeat, they HAD the Cody wave. Apparently there are 3 guys who come into the store everyday and hit Star Wars, Marvel Legends, and (you guessed it) Hot Wheels. I was so angry. I haven't been mad like that in a long time.

PLEASE DON'T BUY CODY ON EBAY. F THOSE LOSERS!