Page 354 of 565 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364404454 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Found absolutely squat today.

Lynnhaven Wally - Nothing
    Lynnhaven TRU - Nothing (had a couple of the mega buys with Tarkin though)
    PA Wally - Nothing
    PA Target - Nothing
    First Colonial Target - Nothing
    Street Corner - El Chuxter's mom. It was the variant scabby version but I passed on it since everyone has had it so it isn't rare.

I did pick up the newest Titaniums so I guess I found something.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Went to WM today and got the EBK at $9. They didn't have any good basic figs.

Target didn't really have anything. They did have an Utapau Clone and I was going to buy it until I noticed that there was a staple through the cardboard. Nothing attached to it or anything, just a staple. So I put it back. Kinda makes me wonder? Employees doing this? hasbro? possible return or something? Any ideas?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

What's that? Slick finally got the Coruscant wave? Awesome, every home should have it.

Found the entire Coruscant wave at Gen. Booth K-Mart today. Now that headache is over with. They also had 2 Utapau Clones left on the pegs. If I had read your last post I would've picked one up for ya. Sorry about that.

Forgot to mention that since they were at K-Mart I dropped $7 apiece on them. OUCH! But since I haven't seen them yet until today I didn't take any chances and I got them.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Roanoke Walmart: 10 EB Kits remaining, still ringing up at $9. These will be worthless very soon. 6-8 Titanium Vaders and Boba Fetts, including Vintage Finish. No new figs.

Roanoke Target: The Coruscant wave in some form was there. Only remaining new figures were one Utapau Clone and Lushros Dofine, which I picked up. Lots of Vaders, so I think this was a revision case.

Roanoke TRU: Lots of Titanium vehicles, including two UGH Slave I's that were sitting at the front of the pegs. They had a revision wave of figs there as well, with several U. Clones and some Carkoon. Mega 2-packs, but no Tac Ops Troopers in them...just Tarkins, Wookie Heavy Gunners, and Aak Ask.

Roanoke Kmart: What do you think? Nothin. They did have a 12" OTC Luke on clearance for $15, though.

C-Burg Target: With a lot of hope with what I found in Roanoke, I was disappointed at the same old nothing at the CB Target.

A lot of traveling today, about the only thing good about taking someone to the airport in Roanoke.
    "You think you are hot sh*t in a champaign glass, but you're nothing but cold diarreah in dixie cup!" - The Monarch

Awesome Slick! Now it's my turn! Actually, I may be heading back to WM and Target tomorrow so hopefully I'll find 'em. How do they look?

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    Found the entire Coruscant wave at Gen. Booth K-Mart today. Now that headache is over with. They also had 2 Utapau Clones left on the pegs. If I had read your last post I would've picked one up for ya. Sorry about that.
    Oh, no worries at all man. I already have a couple of these and since they are released in numbers in several assortments, I shouldn't have a problem getting the amount I want. Don't worry about picking one up for me. Thanks though.

Hows kh doing? Any luck over there?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    Awesome Slick! Now it's my turn! Actually, I may be heading back to WM and Target tomorrow so hopefully I'll find 'em. How do they look?
    I would seriously check K-Marts as well. They've been turning up at K's in several places in this area. I only found out about the figures from a post on RS and the same guy that gave the info on the Gen. Booth haul also saw them at the Battlefield K-Mart so don't count out K-Mart quite yet.

Good luck either way.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aantmanntooine
    Roanoke Walmart: 10 EB Kits remaining, still ringing up at $9. These will be worthless very soon. 6-8 Titanium Vaders and Boba Fetts, including Vintage Finish. No new figs.

Roanoke Target: The Coruscant wave in some form was there. Only remaining new figures were one Utapau Clone and Lushros Dofine, which I picked up. Lots of Vaders, so I think this was a revision case.

Roanoke TRU: Lots of Titanium vehicles, including two UGH Slave I's that were sitting at the front of the pegs. They had a revision wave of figs there as well, with several U. Clones and some Carkoon. Mega 2-packs, but no Tac Ops Troopers in them...just Tarkins, Wookie Heavy Gunners, and Aak Ask.

Roanoke Kmart: What do you think? Nothin. They did have a 12" OTC Luke on clearance for $15, though.

C-Burg Target: With a lot of hope with what I found in Roanoke, I was disappointed at the same old nothing at the CB Target.

A lot of traveling today, about the only thing good about taking someone to the airport in Roanoke.
    I went to High School in Roanoke (Cave Spring: Go Knights!) and I hate to say this, but I didn't even know we had a K-mart.

If I leave early enough in the morning I am able to swing by Kmart on my way to work. I have not had any luck at Kmart in forever so I have kinda forgotten about them. Thanks for the heads up and reminding me about the KM, hopefully I'll have time and I'll be able to swing by there tomorrow. I'll let ya know if I find anything.

By the way, I mailed out my EBK certificate today.

Yeah it is at Cross Roads on Hershberger.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

We aint found s**t!!!!!

<combs the desert some more>
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten