Page 355 of 565 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359365405455 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

It's hard out there for a pimp.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

When he tries to get his money for the rent.

Well my trips today were a complete waste. Nobody had anything.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Same here UK, I did pick up 2 titaniums
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I aint found jack in three weeks. All stores are barren and empty sans WM whiich has more Hoth than the movie did.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    I went to High School in Roanoke (Cave Spring: Go Knights!) and I hate to say this, but I didn't even know we had a K-mart.
    Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Yeah it is at Cross Roads on Hershberger.
    Yeah, and unless they closed them, there's one on the 419 about half a mile from Tanglewood, and one in Salem between downtown and Wal-Mart.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Yeah, and unless they closed them, there's one on the 419 about half a mile from Tanglewood, and one in Salem between downtown and Wal-Mart.
    Oh yeah! I've actually been in both of those, but it's been 10 years. They never had any good Star Wars toys then either. I also remember the one at Cross Roads on Hershberger now. I just never went in there.

Almost forgot to post what I've found today...TRU in Frederick just got in a bunch of waves 2,3. All the clones are gone, but there are still some gonks, at-at drivers, a Jango Fett, and a bunch of snowtroopers and Yodas. Thinking about K-mart yesterday spurred me to go check the one here today. That was a waste of gas. The Wal-mart on 26 in Frederick got in the hoth wave the other day.

The one in Salem is still there, dont usually go past the Airport or Valley View, so I couldnt tell you about the one on 419

CBurg Walmart had three UGH Slave I's on the pegs this evening. They also had many Titanium Figures, including Vintage Finish ones.

KH hit it right...more Cliff Claven's at Walmart than Nick-at-Nite reruns of Cheers.
    "You think you are hot sh*t in a champaign glass, but you're nothing but cold diarreah in dixie cup!" - The Monarch

Went on a run today.

Target - restocked w/ Cor. wave. No UGHs fyi. I did snag some clones for Sal.

WM - nothing new.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

dang it...you beat me here.

Ahhh, home sweet home.

Cburg Walmart had the leftovers of the H&V wave from the other day, and that sh*t can of VTSC KH mentioned...still a Scout Trooper or two.
    "You think you are hot sh*t in a champaign glass, but you're nothing but cold diarreah in dixie cup!" - The Monarch