Page 356 of 565 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360366406456 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by Aantmanntooine
    dang it...you beat me here.

Ahhh, home sweet home.

Sure feels good to be home.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

good to see the boards up. i was jonesin a bit. picked up (in charlotte) and busted a utapau w/ the vader holo. don't open too much.

So which thread are we using now, this one or the Hampton Roads one?
    "You think you are hot sh*t in a champaign glass, but you're nothing but cold diarreah in dixie cup!" - The Monarch

Don't know, but it sure feels good to be home.

Did a little running around today and found a Commander Bly with the white articulation rings in the shoulders & ankles. Not a big deal, I know.

Also managed to get the H&V clones last night at Target. They didn't have any on the shelf, but showed them in the back so I had the employee bring out a case. Always helps to ask.

Still haven't seen any VOTC at any of the area WalMarts.

I found the VOTC at a Wal-mart in Mt. Airy (think small town) but haven't seen them (or even a peg for them) in Frederick (think Roanoke sized town.)
    I take that back, Target had a peg for them, but no figures. I got mine online from bigbadtoystore for less than target was charging.

While at Target today I noticed that the H&V figures were priced at $6.99 and right next them, the basic figs were priced at $6.64. Both rang up accordingly. I find this a little strange as they are essentially the same thing.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

[QUOTE=mtriv73]I found the VOTC at a Wal-mart in Mt. Airy (think small town) but haven't seen them (or even a peg for them) in Frederick (think Roanoke sized town.)

Know both of those towns well. Grandmother lives in Westminster.

I've found all of the VOTC (Pot. Mills TRU) and have seen them at Target, but never at any of the WalMarts (at least 3 of them) that are in my area. Just thought that it was kinda strange since it seems that every other W-M has/had them.

Hey Slicker, i don't know if you'll still check the other site but i just wanted to let you know that i mailed off the VTSC scout sticker to you today. lmk when you get it.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

I guess we'll go back to using both. I mainly post in the Hampton Roads thread but I'll chime-in here every now and then and check to see what you fellas are finding.

Should I merge the two Va forums together like we had over there or are you guys happy with the separate threads?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten