Page 357 of 565 FirstFirst ... 257307347353354355356357358359360361367407457 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I could merege the two together if you guys want. Post here if yes or no please. I liked the one thread as we usually crossed over here anyways. It also helps us to find out whats hitting and not and keeps it to one thread.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Doesn't matter to me. I guess we can wait and see what Slick thinks, since its mainly us that post in this thread.

Hey Slick, I'm assuming you got that package?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

As stated in the Hampton Roads thread, it doesn't matter to me. I kinda liked the combined thread at SWC as well.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Welcome back everyone! I for one like the combined VA/DC/MD thread. Va tends to get(although not always) stuff a day or two before us Marylanders...so it does help in that we know when to turn up the collecting heat(and gas expenditure).
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran
    Hey Slicker, i don't know if you'll still check the other site but i just wanted to let you know that i mailed off the VTSC scout sticker to you today. lmk when you get it.
    Sweet! That's alot FB. I owe you one.

As for the merger, I'm totally down for putting 'em together. Seeing as UK and myself are the only two that post in there anyways that makes for majority rule.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Crap in a hat. Yeah I got the package and everything was packed phenominally! Quite impressive how you managed to fit 12 figures in that box but you pulled it off exquisitely.

I thank you again and if you ever need any help just holla at a brotha.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I will go ahead and merge them together then under one united VA/MD/DC collectors front
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Glad to hear Slick.

Good work kh! Anything new with you? You find any goodies in NY and Philly?

While on the trip I found the new titaniums in New JErsey and Bacara on Long Island.

Today I bought another biker scout VTSC and a clone trooper U. Style.

7" Unleashed is back! Crain Highway WalMart in GLen Burnie had two sets of Chewie, Han/stormtrooper & red shocktrooper. Happy hunting!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."