Page 358 of 565 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358359360361362368408458 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Frederick Target still has 3 Senate Battlepacks in stock this morning. Also the rereleased Titanium original wave 1 from Wal Mart

Nimmo Rd. WM had alot of the new Unleashed figures. They had at least 4-5 sets there. I think Hasbro must've learned how to pack the Unleashed figures as most of them were in pretty condition still with only a few minor corner dings among them. I picked up my set but haven't really looked at 'em yet.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

hey KH, i don't know if i ever got back to you at SWC about the Slave 1 Titanium but i found one today and so you can offer it to someone else
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

No problem FB.

I found my unleashed today. I love them. WM employee said they are not supposed ot be out until June, but she gave em to me anyways. I love knowing the employees and having them help me when they shouldnt.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The TRU at Bailey's Crossroads had the Star Destroyer and Jabba's Barge Lego sets on Saturday.

Cburg Walmart, 12:00pm: Crazy number of Unleashed figures, all jammed on a shelf where you have to tilt them to get out. I pulled out a maimed Shocktrooper to open and left the good ones for fellow collectors in the area. I don't know any besides KH, but they have to be around because we get a pretty good turnover of stuff.

I'm hoping the Han's stick around and go on clearance. I wouldn't mind opening him up and sticking the helmet on since I didn't get the Stormtrooper when it came out.
    "You think you are hot sh*t in a champaign glass, but you're nothing but cold diarreah in dixie cup!" - The Monarch

These are the one thing I do open and display, so I dont care much at the cards.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Went to Target today and they didn't really have anything worth mentioning.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Nothing new being packed out at CB WM tonight. Has anyone seen wave 7 of the titaniums with Luke and Leia on speeders? WAve 8 is hitting and seemed to have skipped 7.

Not yet. South GB Wally still had 1 set of new(old) 7" Unleashed, with a few extra Hans.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."