Page 359 of 565 FirstFirst ... 259309349355356357358359360361362363369409459 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman
    Has anyone seen wave 7 of the titaniums with Luke and Leia on speeders? WAve 8 is hitting and seemed to have skipped 7.
    Not that I recall, but if you want me to pick up any of them for you just LMK.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

The Tatooine wave has been found in LA. What happened to the rest of the H&V waves?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Awesome. Glad to hear that the Tat. wave has started hitting. Not sure about the H&V waves kh. I guess they'll just ship both. I still find it strange that the Target here has the H&V priced at $6.99 while the basic Saga are $6.44.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I'm glad to hear that the Tat. wave is hitting. It's been quite some time since the Coruscant wave.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Went by Target this morning and snagged the H&V Vader. They didn't really have anything new although I did notice that they had the Titanium Forged Figures of Bossk and the Sandtrooper. First time I had seen both of those.

Shot over to Target on the way to the Post Office and they had the entire H&V wave there (apparently the same thing happens to me as you UK. Thanks again nonethe less). They too had the Bossk and Sandtrooper but I had seen them about a month ago at WM.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

The Tatooine wave has been found in LA. What happened to the rest of the H&V waves?

From what I understand, wave 2 is planned for July.

Cool thats good then. July is good as I wont be getting all those figures either. Just clones and anything that I like on the card.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Yeah kh! Only if you kept up with the case assortments. You of all people should know this.

I'ma just breakin' your balls

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    Cool thats good then. July is good as I wont be getting all those figures either. Just clones and anything that I like on the card.
    Yeah kh! Only if you kept up with the case assortments. You of all people should know this.

I'ma just breakin' your balls

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA