Page 36 of 565 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136536 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Mt. Airy Walmart had plunty of Chewies, Palps and Djas.

Not sure if this is good news for you guys

I am from Roanoke, VA, out of your area I know, BUT our Wal-Marts are fed out of the same warehouse in Chesapeake, VA. I went to my 2 local WM's this morning and I thought I hit the mother load. The first one had 70+ cases. This is a conservative estimate. I know the department manager and I put the figures up as I break open the cases. Well we filled all the pegs, which were nearly empty and we filled an endcap which was COMPLETELY empty and there was still 3/4 of a pallet left. There were Puhrs, Palpatines, Chewies, Solos (white canister again) and Obi Wan's overfilling the pegs. But out of all the case he and I opened, there was only one case that had Teemto and Mundi!! I ckecked the wave # and tried to find more that were not opened, but no such luck. The next closest store got about as many figures in and I did not see that assortment or wave # at all! With as many cases as they got in, it may be a while before I see anymore. But this matches the descriptions of some of the NOVA stores - full of Chewies and Puhrs, but no Mundis.

I have never seen so many SW figures being delivered to a single store at one time - it was unreal!

Sith Pedagog

You wouldn't happen to remember the case assortment that Teemto & Ki-Adi were packed with do ya? Thanks and congrats on the finds.

It was very odd. Collection 2 (obviously) but the assortment was "2,3,5,7". I don't know what that means. That is another reason that it was easy to spot.

If any one still needs Dooku,Chewie or the rest the WM at 355 & 70 in Frederick MD had plenty.
    Did not see any yodas but didnt look very hard. Just mainly at the fronts
    They also had mace w/ red battle droid.
    They were getting ready to restock tonight I saw Star Wars cases on a pallet but couldnt tell which wave. They were under some others in the middle. Some were deluxe cases

Good luck
    [color=blue]"I'm my own best friend"[/color] -Barf

[color=blue]1310[/color]

-[color=darkred] [size=3]D M P #8[/size] [/color]-

Finally, NoVa gets something sooner rather than later. Found the new deluxe Threepio and Yoda at the Fair Lakes Target this morning. Very nice sets.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Annandale K-Mart- Lots of Bespin wave, 1 Nexu, 1 Deluxe Anakin.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Fairfax K-Mart- Tons of Clonetroopers

Fair Oaks KB- Nothing new. Just the HD Anakin, Geonosian Warrior waves.

Ok, they found the Target Accessory packs in Southern CA. Lets keep track of how long it takes for them to make it here. My guess is 10-14 days.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".