Page 362 of 565 FirstFirst ... 262312352358359360361362363364365366372412462 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I rolled by Target on my way to work this morning and the pegs were completely empty.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Frederick WalMart on 85 has their basic SW figs on clearance for $4. They only had pegs full of Holo Ki Adi and H&V Vader

Let the hunt begin. Stopped by Potomac Mills Target during lunch today and scored the Mos Eisley wave. Great looking figures.

You were at the wrong WM MM74. Just picked up the tattoine wave at the WM on 26 (all except hammerhead.) Plenty o' dem hazon, han, vader, garindan left. 1 more luke. I got the last r5-d4 and the last sandtrooper though.

It's good to know these are finally hittin' on the east coast.

I'll have to go out and see what I can find...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Nothing in Glen Burnie yet 'cept more Vintage & H&V.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Went to WM on the way home last night in CB nad spotted 2 cases of H&V. Picked up the 2 clones.

Went back this afternoon and they had a Sith eyes Anakin there from ROTS. I picked it up for 50 cents.

CB Target had squat the last 2 days. Any notice if their area has started clearance on the DoGG or the senate packs yet? They havent here.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Cburg Walmart, 2:00am: Five cases of Tatooine wave!!! Jackpot...sort of. Noticed when I got home that it is the second case of this wave, so it has the Snowtrooper, Firespeeder, Lushros, and Cody with RED holo and DOES NOT include R5D4 and Hammerhead...crap. So, I still need those two. Only opened one case, but all 5 had the same markings.
    "You think you are hot sh*t in a champaign glass, but you're nothing but cold diarreah in dixie cup!" - The Monarch

I am going there in the morning first thing. Were they packed out?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I took a journey to WM and opened a fresh case and to my shagrin R5 and hammerhead were in tere. Two per case. I stashed those 2 for you Ant. Check your PM's.