Page 364 of 565 FirstFirst ... 264314354360361362363364365366367368374414464 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

It's lookin' like I'm gonna have to make a run or two this weekend as the Tat. wave is obviously showin' up in VA.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

CB WM has tons of SW Tat wave and H&V. Also the BSG Titaniums and a s**t ton of the older GH figs. Good thing I gots mine.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Searched several WM, TRU and Targets in N. VA yesterday, saw nothing new (no Tat, Titanium, TRU battlepacks) except for a lone Ultra Titanium AT-AT at the Baileys X-roads TRU.

Well, UK, apparently the Tatooine wave has been found in our area. Someone on RS found a lone Luke figure at the Military Hwy Target. So if you go there I'd probably check soon as they'll probably stock out more of 'em.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman
    I went back to WM this morning and they had wave 7 of the Titaniums. No Luke or Leia on speeder but got the Blue striped Falcon and the Republic cruiser.
    When I found this wave, there wasn't a Leia among them. Is she shipping for sure in this wave?

Nothing at Frederick Target except those Grevious figs & Senate Packs.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    Well, UK, apparently the Tatooine wave has been found in our area. Someone on RS found a lone Luke figure at the Military Hwy Target.
    Cool. Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to swing by Target before work so hopefully they'll have em out. :fingerscrossed: I'll be sure to let you know if they have em or not.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Well my trip to Target was a pretty good one. They put out one case of the Tatooine wave so I picked up all of them with exception to the Sandtrooper. Someone else got the to him first. Anyways, I'm pleased and I just have to keep my eyes peeled for the Sandtrooper now. WooHoo!!!

(sorry bout the DP)
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    Well my trip to Target was a pretty good one. They put out one case of the Tatooine wave so I picked up all of them with exception to the Sandtrooper. Someone else got the to him first. Anyways, I'm pleased and I just have to keep my eyes peeled for the Sandtrooper now. WooHoo!!!

(sorry bout the DP)
    That's good news. I went out today but didn't have any results although the H&V wave is in abundance still including the clones. I also saw quite a number of VTSC Scouts too.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    I went out today but didn't have any results although the H&V wave is in abundance still including the clones.
    No kidding man. The WM here has tons of H&V that are barely moving at all. It will be weeks before they put out the Tatooine wave.