Page 366 of 565 FirstFirst ... 266316356362363364365366367368369370376416466 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

MM74MD, got the Fantasy Football legue up. PM me your addy. Same for anyone else intersted.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

has anyone found the tru hunt for grievous
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman
    MM74MD, got the Fantasy Football legue up. PM me your addy. Same for anyone else intersted.
    Done. Insane, training camps coming up already

Quote Originally Posted by valin horn
    has anyone found the tru hunt for grievous
    I was at TRU on Friday night. Nothing yet. I did notice that my toysrus.com order for this set got canceled. I'm assuming that's cause TRU is finally dropping Amazon. From what I saw on here that they just showed up on the west coast.

I know some of you don't have TRU's in your areas so maybe MTRIV73 & I can keep an eye out fer yunz guyz

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman
    Slick, got you Vader and Garindan tonight. PM me the addy.
    Sweetness! Thanks KH. PM sent.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    I was at TRU on Friday night. Nothing yet. I did notice that my toysrus.com order for this set got canceled. I'm assuming that's cause TRU is finally dropping Amazon. From what I saw on here that they just showed up on the west coast.

I know some of you don't have TRU's in your areas so maybe MTRIV73 & I can keep an eye out fer yunz guyz
    They cancelled your order? Mine is still pending. It just says it isn't stocked right now.

Angry

tru needs to just drop amazon and fast its just stupid that little old kb has their own site but no stand alone tru site
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Quote Originally Posted by valin horn
    tru needs to just drop amazon and fast its just stupid that little old kb has their own site but no stand alone tru site
    Yes, they will be effective 7/1/06. Hopefully this will help us all out with exclusives!

TOYS "R" US, INC. ANNOUNCES NEW ONLINE PARTNERSHIPS WITH GSI COMMERCE AND EXEL

So I guess the new question is, what does this mean for things I have pre-ordered through Amazon? Will the orders convey to the new site or will they be cancelled?

I went by Target today before work and was delighted to see that they restocked the pegs with the Tat wave again. I was able to get a Sandtrooper so I'm all caught up now. They also restocked the H&V as well.

Bring on the Endor wave!!!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."